Chapter Thirty-Six

Hoseok straightened up his bowtie with his shaky, sweaty hands before he pouted. "Mom! I can't get my bowtie to stay!"

Ms Jung came from the bathroom where she was putting her earrings in and rolled her eyes, smiling at her son. "Hoseok, sweetie... you are an adult. You're getting married. You still can't get your bowtie to stay in place?"

Hoseok laughed awkwardly as his mom fixed his bowtie. "I love you mom. You're the best mother I could ever have asked for." He kissed his mother's cheek softly.

"Oh hush! You're going to make me cry and I just finished doing my makeup!"

"You should probably go and take your seat, mom." He smiled at her as she nodded. Her eyes were already glistening.

"I am so sorry that your father isn't here for this," she said with a shaky voice.

Hoseok held her hand and squeezed it for reassurance. "It is okay. I will be okay."

••••
The music of the string quartet filled the hall. Hoseok's heart started to race out of nervousness. He wiped his sweaty hands on his pants before the two large doors swung open. His eyes immediately fell to Yoongi, who stood at the end of the aisle, who wore a white suit with a black bowtie. The now black-haired male gave a gummy smile as he saw his soon-to-be husband for the first time all day.

This but with black hair! ;)

Hoseok couldn't contain his smile as he took a few steps. He froze when he felt an arm wrap around his. His head whipped to the side as he saw Mr Min.

"Mr Min, what a-"

Yoongi's father smiled, making Hoseok pause. "You are my son now too. If you'll allow me, I would also like to lead you down the aisle."

Hoseok felt a tear fall down his cheek as he nodded. A faint pink tinted his cheeks. The eyes of their closest friends and family made Hoseok feel self-conscious all of a sudden, but he refused to let it affect the wedding. He pushed himself to keep moving until he finally stood in front of Yoongi, their hands instantly wrapping around each other's. They stared deeply into each other's eyes, smiles plastered on their faces.

"We are gathered here today to unite Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok in the bonds of matrimony. Now, your vows."

The couple said their vows to each other, sharing their words of true love and admiration. Hoseok couldn't help but tear up as Yoongi spoke. "Jung Hoseok, you make me the happiest person alive. Your smile alone can make my entire year better. You are so supportive of me and you sacrifice your own goals to let me achieve my dreams.  Little did you know that the biggest dream I have is you."

Yoongi paused to wipe some of the tears off of Hoseok's cheeks. "You have changed so much about me. You lead me to be more open. You taught me how to love openly with all of my heart. I never saw myself as the marriage type, Hoseokie. That is yet another thing that you changed about me. You're so handsome and kind. Your kindness brought out the better part of me. I could go on for hours about everything I love about you. I cannot wait to see what the future has in store for us. I love you so much, babe."

"Min Yoongi, God, just saying your name makes my heart leap into my throat. When I thought you would never wake up after the accident, I saw my entire life shattering into tiny, irreparable pieces. I wouldn't have been able to continue going through life without you by my side. I was absolutely terrified. But God when you woke up and I got that call, my heart glued itself back together. I knew before than how much I loved you, but the second that happened my love for you turned into something so much more. Ever since that day, Yoongi, my heart has beat for you. Every single breath I take is for you. I can't live without you, my love. You are my heart. I can't wait to call you my husband. I can't wait to hold you for the rest of our lives. I love you so much, Yoongi."

Hoseok's vows made Yoongi shed a few tears, the biggest smile ever plastered on his face.

"Do you, Min Yoongi, take Jung Hoseok to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"And do you, Jung Hoseok, take Min Yoongi to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

Hoseok's lips formed a heart. "I do."

"Then by the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and husband. You may kiss the groom."

The couple giggled as they slammed their lips on each other. The crowd cheered at the now-married couple. They seperated their lips and skipped down the aisle, hand-in-hand.

•••
Yoongi had a bottle of beer in his hand as he wanderes through the hall looking for his husband. Finally, he spotted a familiar face. "Jiminie! Have you seen Hoseok?"

Jimin jumped out of excitement before jumping into Yoongi's arms. "Ahh congrats, Yoongi! You're married! How does it feel?"

"It feels incredible. I'm sorry, but have you seen Hoseok?"

Jimin's eyes went wide. "Oh! Yes! He's over there with Tae."

Yoongi smiled and patted the top of Jimin's head before heading over to his husband. He held a finger above his lips as he approached, smiling at himself. He pinched Hoseok's sides, causing him to scream. Hoseok turned around and playfully smacked the older. "You bastard! You scared the shit out of me."

Yoongi burst out laughing as he wrapped his arms around Hoseok's waist, planting a soft kiss on his cheek. "I'm sorry, babe, I couldn't help it."

Jungkook walked over and hugged Yoongi. "I'm proud of you, Yoongi. You finally achieved your dreams."

Yoongi chuckled, his mouth close to Jungkook's ear as he whispered, "You're the best best friend I could ever ask for, Kook. Thanks for always being there."

Jungkook pulled back and wiped away fake tears. "Wow, that is the sweetest thing you ever told me. I think I'm going to cry."

Yoongi smacked his friend's arm before turning to Taehyung. "Tae, keep your fiancè in line please."

Taehyung giggled. "No can do, pal. He doesn't listen to me."

"Hoseok, sweetie! There you are." Ms Jung squeezed her son tight. "My baby boy is married." Her eyes were glassy as tears threatened to fall.

"Yes, mom. I'm a married man."

"And Yoongi!" She embraced Yoongi, who laughed awkwardly at the contact feom his mother-in-law. "Welcome to the family. I'm so glad that I can call you my son now."

Yoongi smiled. "I'm glad to have you as my mother-in-law, Ms Jung. Have you met my parents yet?" She shook her head, her smile unwavering. "They're right over there, you can go and say hi!"

She clapped her hands excitedly. "Oh yay! Okay. Have fun you two!" She winked before wandering off to go meet the Min family.

Jisoo stopped by to give the couple hugs and kisses on their cheeks. "I'm happy for you guys!" She cleared her throat awkwardly before waving a quick goodbye.

After she walked off, Hoseok put his head on Yoongi's shoulder, his chest against the older's back. "Hey hubby," he whispered, earning a deep chuckle from Yoongi. "What do you want to know when we get home?"

Yoongi angled his head so Hoseok could see him wink. "We can do whatever you want to do, baby."

Hoseok leaned even closer, blowing some air onto Yoongi's ear, sending shivers down his spine. "I think you know what I want to do, daddy."

••••••
The final smut of this book will be next chapter..