Chapter Twenty-Five

"Min Yoongi!"

Hoseok had been pounding on the door to Yoongi's studio for about five minutes now, without any response from the other. The door was locked, preventing Hoseok's entrance. "Yoongi, babe, please open the door."

The door opened wide, almost causing Hoseok to fall over from the lack of contact, as he had been leaning against the door frame. He eyed his boyfriend. His mint hair was disheveled and he had a red mark on his face. His eyes were squinted. "Hoseokie? What are you doing here so late?"

Hoseok kissed Yoongi's cheek before entering the room. The other shut the door behind them. "You never responded to my question, so I texted and called numerous times but you never answered. I got worried so I came down here to check on you."

Yoongi pulled his phone out of his pocket, squinting at the screen. "Well, shit. I must've fallen asleep."

Hoseok laughed. "Obviously. You still have some drool next to your mouth."

Yoongi's eyes went big as he got up and stared at the mirror, groaning in disgust at his hair. "I look super hot right now."

Hoseok knew the other was being sarcastic, but he had different thoughts. "Actually, you do look really hot."

Yoongi's eyes flickered to Hoseok's as he smirked. "Oh really? You love it when I'm a complete mess?"

Hoseok shrugged. "It's more of the idea of getting to see you after you first wake up. I could definitely get used to that."

Yoongi sat down across from his boyfriend, rubbing soft circles onto his thighs. "So you just came down here because you were worried, huh?"

Hoseok looked down at Yoongi's hands on his thighs, feeling his cheeks turn a bright red. "I really was worried, but I also haven't seen you a whole lot and so I was hoping you would want to see me."

"Why would I ever want to see my boyfriend? That whole concept just seems absurd to me." That earned Yoongi a playful punch to the chest.

"I'll just go eat dinner by myself then." Hoseok stood up, but was immediately pushed back down my Yoongi, who crawled onto the other's lap. "Yoongs, what are you doing?"

Yoongi kissed Hoseok's forehead. "I'm making you understand how desperately I wanted to see you, too." He kissed his left cheek, followed by his right.

"But you're sitting on my lap. That makes it kind of hard for me to go and eat. I haven't eaten all day."

Yoongi smiled as he kissed Hoseok's nose, and then trailing his lips down to meet the other's, their lips moving together perfectly. Yoongi laughed as he pulled back. "If you're really that hungry, why don't you just eat me?"

Hoseok rolled his eyes at Yoongi's lame attempt at humor. He nudged the older off of his lap, finally getting up and stretching his legs that felt stiff from the hours he had spent in the dance studio earlier in the day. "I don't know what it is about this damn studio that makes us so horny, but I'd rather the next time be in an actual bed. That desk hurts."

Yoongi winked as he gathered up his stuff, leading Hoseok to the door.

"Where are you going?" Hoseok froze before he opened the door.

Yoongi pecked Hoseok's lips. "I'm going on a late dinner date with my boyfriend, what does it look like I'm doing?"

"You're so sassy today, babe. I love it."

"And I love you." Yoongi's words made the younger blush as they walked to the cafè down the street, hand in hand.

They entered the familiar cafè, becoming overwhelmed with the sweet smells. They walked toward the table in the back when they saw a familiar couple sitting at their table.

"What are you two doing here?" Yoongi asked before pulling a chair out for Hoseok at the same table.

"I'm sure we're doing the same thing here that you two are. Eating. My baby boy was hungry and wanted chicken and chocolate chip waffles."

"Jungkookie treats me to chocolate chip waffles all the time, but a lot of the time he'll steal my waffles and eat half of the plate before switching." The table erupted into laughter at the comment.

Jungkook handed Hoseok and Yoongi their menus, since they had already ordered, before turning to Taehyung. The couple couldn't keep their eyes or hands off of each other. Yoongi had noticed Jungkook's hand on Taehyung's thigh slowly creeping further up as they whispered to each other.

Hoseok leaned over and spoke softly into Yoongi's ear, sending shivers down the oldest's spine. "Keep in mind that next time it's my turn to top, so if I start doing what Jungkook over there is doing, don't be alarmed."

Yoongi laughed just as the waitress walked up to the table, taking the older couple's order. She smiled as she saw Hoseok's hand wrap around Yoongi's. "Cute," she mumbled before walking off.

Dinner went by smoothly, despite the fact that it was an impromptu double date with Jungkook and Taehyung. The couple's waved farewell to each other as they parted, going their seperate ways back home. Yoongi's hand was wrapped around Hoseok's as he walked him home. Hoseok sighed, making Yoongi question what was wrong. "Hoseok? What's wrong?"

Hoseok stopped walking, turning to face Yoongi. "Are you going back to the studio?"

The older was silent for a moment before nodding. "I was planning on headed back over after walking you home, yes. Why?"

Hoseok started to walk again, lightly dragging Yoongi along with him. "My mother is out of town for work and I don't like it when the house is so empty. I get lonely. Plus, I was thinking we could have some alone time. We haven't had any privacy lately."

Yoongi pursed his lips. It was true. Everytime the couple saw each other, it was either at the dance studio or Yoongi's music studio. There were almost always people around. They hadn't been completely by themselves in about three weeks. "Do you want me to stay over tonight?"

Hoseok immediately nodded as he took the keys out of his pocket, unlocking the door before turning back to the older. "If you want to, of course. I won't force you to do anything."

Yoongi smiled as he pushed Hoseok inside, closing the door and locking it. Hoseok was against the wall as Yoongi placed both of his hands on either side of the other's head. They were panting from the magnetism they felt to each other. Hoseok walked two fingers up Yoongi's chest, stopping at his heart and placing his whole palm against the fabric of his shirt. Hoseok smirked. "You better not be trying to top again, Min Yoongi."

"I don't care who tops as long as I get to have you. I want you now. So give it to me." Yoongi's voice was dominating. Hoseok laughed.

"Good thing my mother isn't home then."

•••
Somewhat of a filler. I have a 10 page research paper due in two days and how many pages have I finished in the last three days? Two.

If I don't update for a few days, that would be why. I'm sorry 😩

 I'm sorry 😩