Chapter Ten

A/N: writing a short chapter on my lunch break at work 😏😉

••••

"What the hell am I supposed to wear?" Hoseok groaned before falling onto his bed.

He heard a soft knock on his bedroom door, telling them to come in. "Sweetie, is something wrong?"

"Oh, hey mom. I didn't know you were home."

Hoseok's mom's eyes widened as she saw the mess in her son's bedroom. Clothes were scattered everywhere. Her eyes focused back on the younger. "Hoseok, why are there clothes everywhere?" She raised her eyebrows.

Hoseok sighed, running his fingers through his hair. "I-I have a date." He mumbled.

His mom threw her hands in the air and started dancing wildly. "Oh my God, Hoseok why did you not tell me you had your first date!? Oh my God this is so exciting!"

"Mom! Chill please."

She stopped dancing, but she still wore the biggest smile on her face. "Who is the lucky person?"

"His name is Min Yoongi."

"Oh, so it's a guy? I always knew that you were into guys."

"H-how?"

"You never stared at a girl's chest when we walked past them like guys your age do. You eye all of the attractive men instead. It was obvious."

Hoseok chuckled nervously. "Wow."

"Okay," Ms Jung clapped her hands together excitingly. "You have to wear just the right outfit." She started going through the mounds of clothes, while continuing to ask her son questions. "Is he picking you up or are you meeting there?"

"He wanted the location to be a surprise so he's picking me up."

"What time?"

Hoseok checked his watch. "In about twenty minutes." He said casually before his eyes went wide. "Holy hell twenty minutes. Mom this is a crisis. 911. Emergency."

His mom laughed before tossing a pair of light skinny jeans at him, followed by a black v-neck, and a red jacket. "Put this on."

He went into his bathroom, coming out a few minutes later. "You look perfect. So can I meet him?"

Hoseok shrugged. "Just don't run him off, please. I really like him."

Ms Jung smiled before running her fingers through her son's hair. "I'm glad you're finally getting your smile back, Hoseok."

Ding dong! (A/N: Queue the Jungkook memes).

"Oh fuck he's early."

The Tutorजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें