Chapter Thirthy-Three

This book has hit over 1K and I am absolutely in shock. I love you all so much for reading my stories. I put so much time and effort into my writing and I am glad that people are enjoying what I write.

Remember that you all are beautiful inside and out. I love you❤️❤️

"So I guess we have a wedding to plan, huh?" Hoseok asked as he played with Yoongi's fingers. His head rested on the older's bare, slightly sweaty chest.

Yoongi chuckled lightly. "I guess we do. I'm sure Jin would love to help, though!"

Hoseok readjusted his position, wincing. "Jesus, Yoongs, you couldn't have given my ass a break after the second round?"

"I'm sorry, babe. I was just too caught up in the moment. We're fiancès now, it called for a little celebration."

Hoseok rolled his eyes as he left a small trail of kisses on the older's chest. "I can't wait to call you my husband, Yoongles."

"I can't wait to call you my husband either." The word felt weird slipping off Yoongi's tongue.

••••••
"What's poppin', Kook! Tae!" Yoongi clapped both males on their shoulders and was followed with Hoseok giving them hugs.

"What's good, Yoongi? Why'd you want to grab lunch with us?" Jungkook pulled out a chair for Taehyung before sitting down himself.

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Am I not allowed to visit with my best friend and his boyfriend?"

Taehyung giggled while Jungkook scoffed. "We don't exactly hang out too often anymore. What's up?"

The waitress came and took their orders, making Jungkook almost boiling with anticipation.

Yoongi smirked before whispering something to Hoseok, who laughed loudly, clapping his hands like a seal.

"Okay, well, Hoseokie and I have been discussing some details for the wedding."

Jungkook raised an eyebrow. "And how does this involve me?"

Yoongi cleared his throat and looked awkwardly at Hoseok, who smiled and nodded, telling him to go on. "Well, Kook, you're my best friend. We've been through a lot together. I wanted to ask you to be my best man or whatever."

Jungkook smiled and grabbed a hold of Yoongi's hand, squeezing it. "For God's sake, Yoongi, I already assumed I was going to be your best man. You don't exactly make friends easily."

"Yah! I am older than you! I'll whoop your ass into shape!"

"Boys behave!" Jin, who was working in the cafè they sat at, yelled from the back. Yoongi and Jungkook laughed while rolling their eyes.

"So you'll be my best man?"

"Of course, Yoongi." They shook hands with smiles on their faces.

"What about me? What can I do?" Taehyung was practically jumping out of his chair with excitement and anticipation.

Hoseok smiled at his friend. "We need a photographer."

Taehyung's eyes lit up. "Oohh who are you hiring? I want to meet them!"

The other three laughed. Jungkook took Taehyung's hand in his. "Baby, I think they're asking you to be their photographer."

"Oh. OH!" Realization his Taehyung. "Oh my God I'm so EXCITED. MY FIRST REAL PHOTOGRAPHY GIG."

"Oh man holy shit! You're squeezing my hand too tight, Tae!" Jungkook winced as his eyes started to gloss over with tears.

"Oops!" Taehyung giggled. "My bad. Sorry, Kookie!" He faced Hoseok, his box smile never fading. "I would love to photograph your wedding!"

"Do you have a date set yet?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow.

Yoongi intertwined his hand with Hoseok's on the table. "We have a few dates in mind. We are still discussing all of our options."

"Ooh! You should have a Christmas wedding with lights and snow! Ooh ooh! Or you should have a spring wedding surrounded by pretty flowers! Or-"

"Tae baby, relax." Jungkook cooed. "It's their wedding to plan."

Hoseok's eyes sparkled. "A spring wedding sounds beautiful though! What do you think Yoongi?"

Yoongi smiled. "I think it's perfect."

••••••••

A little shorty cause it's been a long day and I am physically, mentally, and emotionally exhausted.