Chapter Twenty

Twenny? Twenty?

Yoongi stormed into the bathroom and locked the door behind him. He leaned against the door, arms crossed. He watched as Hoseok clutched tightly onto the sink, head down. Yoongi could hear faint sniffles coming from the younger.

"Hoseok?" Yoongi's voice came out a lot smaller than he intended it to.

Hoseok raised his head, catching sight of Yoongi in the mirror. He hurridly wiped the tears and snot from his face before looking back down, still facing away from the older.

"Could we please talk about this?" Yoongi took a step closer cautiously.

Hoseok chuckled. It was a dark chuckle, one that terrified Yoongi. "What is there to talk about? You obviously didn't care enough about our relationship to mention that you are engaged."

"Hoseokie, please..."

Hoseok finally turned around, glaring straight into Yoongi's eyes. "I would like to be left alone now, if you could at least respect me enough to do that."

Yoongi pursed his lips, trying to keep the tears in. He nodded slowly, and started to head out of the bathroom, unlocking the door. He turned around to face the younger one more time. "I'll leave you alone, but please, at least listen to this and hopefully it will help you to realize what I feel for you."

Hoseok raised an eyebrow as he took a hold of the CD Yoongi had pulled out of his jacket pocket. "What is this?" His tone was slightly bitter.

Yoongi shrugged. "I wrote you a song."

•••

Hoseok rubbed his sweaty palms nervously on his thighs. He was confused as to why Yoongi decided to hand him the CD with the song he supposedly wrote for the younger. He didn't want to listen to it. He knew that it would bring him too much pain and sadness; however, Hoseok knew that he needed some closure. He placed the CD carefully into his radio.

The sound of a beautiful piano melody filled his ears. He knew that Yoongi could play, but he had never heard him.  Soft percussive snaps followed, accompanying the piano beautifully. And then Yoongi's voice flowed into his ears, making Hoseok's heart clench. (A/N: Just pretend that this entire song is rapped by Yoongi for the purpose of this chapter)

"I empty my drink but it gets filled with loneliness
I should've just given in, why did I argue all the time?
Even the trash bag thrown away on the street
Makes a lonely sound in the wind
All I did was color you in my white, blank paper
But then I realized, it already became a finished picture
You and I are like cell phones
When we're apart, you know we'll be broken
Only your scent completes me
Hurry and hug me"

Hoseok had to pause the CD in an attempt to catch his breath. He could already feel every lyric slapping Hoseok's heart. He had to contain the smile that threatened to spread across his lips.

"I can only see you
I can only see you alone
Look, I'm fair with everyone else but you
Now I can't live a day without you, please

Hold me tight, hug me
Can you trust me, can you trust me
can you trust me
Pull me in tight
Hold me tight, hug me
Can you trust me, can you trust me
Please, please, please pull me in and hug me"

Hoseol finally relieved his efforts of hiding his smile and let it spread across his lips. He recognized the man singing as Jungkook. He was surprised to hear that the youngest of the group had an amazing singing voice, but he could tell it was him. Hoseok closed his eyes as he continued to listen.

"You still shine
You're still like a scented flower
Now trust me, hold me once again
So I can feel you, hold me

Without you, I can't breathe
I'm nothing without you
Open my closed heart, drench my heart
So I can feel you, hold me"

Hoseok found himself wrapling his arms around himself, suddenly missing Yoongi's warm arms around his small body.

"Your arms, your warmth, your heart
I want to see it all, I beg you
This moment, even the warm flower scented wind
Even the sky without a single cloud
Everything feels cold
and I'm even scared of the clear sky
If you're not here, I'm just a corpse,
so how can I breathe?
It hurts, I'm always cry cry cry
I'm going crazy, exhausted without you
I think of you without stopping
I hate it all, I hate every single day
It makes me cry, ring ding dong
If there's a chance, I'll catch you
I'm running, it's starting, count down
I'm ready to be cut by your rose-like embrace
as I hold you again"

Hoseok sighed deeply as he felt the tears beginning to fall down his tanned skin, deciding to accept them.

"I can only see you
I can only see you alone
Look, I'm fair with everyone else but you
Now I can't live a day without you, please

Hold me tight, hug me
Can you trust me, can you trust me
can you trust me
Pull me in tight
Hold me tight, hug me
Can you trust me, can you trust me
Please, please, please pull me in and hug me"

The tears only flowed faster and faster. Hoseok's heart was in pain.

"Your cold face tells me everything rather than words
I can see a break up rising over me
like a high tide
I know it will soon be our last
but I can't let you go
Don't talk, don't leave
just quietly hold me girl

Hold me tight, hug me
Trust me, trust me, trust me
Hold me tight, hug me
Can you trust me, can you trust me
Please, please, please pull me in and hug me

You still shine
You're still like a scented flower
Now trust me, hold me once again
So I can feel you, hold me"

With one last chord played on the piano, the song was over. Hoseok found himself listening to it a few more times, embracing the deep sound of Yoongi's voice and Jungkook's vocals. It made him start sobbing uncontrollably. Yoongi had written this for him? Hoseok was in shock. The way Yoongi spoke of him in the song was just incredible. It showed how much he wanted to be with the younger, and it made Hoseok guilty as hell. He wiped the tears and snot from his face before pulling out his phone, dialing Yoongi's number.

•••
A/N: All of my stories are hella depressing and emo and angsty rn and it really represents my life at this moment.

Anyway, yay for double updates!!

Next chapter or two will be uploaded within a few days. :)