Chapter Eleven

Yoongi stood waiting on Hoseok's front porch, unable to stand still. His fingers were fidgettinf against his legs, which were also bouncing on the ground.

The door swung open to reveal a beautiful smiling woman, her brown hair pulled into a bun tightly. She had wrinkles around her eyes and mouth, so Yoongi knew she smiled a lot, especially when shebwas younger. He knew she was definitely Hoseok's mom.

"Uh," Yoongi cleared his throat. "Hello, I'm here for Hoseok?"

Her smile grew bigger, something Yoongi didn't know was possible. "Please, come in! He'll be down in just a moment."

Yoongi smiled and nodded before carefully stepping inside. He followed his mom into their kitchen. The apartment was on the smaller side. There was a kitchen and a living room, and a small staircase leading up to what he believed were the bedrooms. It was nice and cozy.

"So, son, Hoseok said your name was Min Yoongi?"

"Yes, ma'am." Yoongi had always been good at charming the parents.

"Are your parents from Seoul, or do they live somewhere else?"

"Oh, I grew up with them in Daegu, but they sent me here to live with my aunt for a better education and life. There were some problems at home."

Her smile dropped to a light frown. "Oh, I am sorry to here that."

"It's alright."

His mom opened her mouth to ask another question when the sound of steps coming down the stairs interrupted them.

Yoongi's mouth almost dropped open when he saw Hoseok. The younger had a giant smile on his face when he saw Yoongi and his mom in the kitchen, obviously chatting.

"Hey Yoongi, sorry it took me so long."

"Not a problem. You ready to go?" Hoseok nodded eagerly, before the boys turned towards Ms Jung. "I'll have him back in a few hours, Ms Jung."

Hoseok's mom laughed. "You two stay out as late as you want, just no funny business, you hear me? And you take care of my baby." She kissed Hoseok's forward, making the younger blush.

"Mom!" He whined, causing the other two to laugh. "Um, okay, let's go then, Yoongi." He waved goodbye to his mom before they walked out of the apartment.

Yoongi held the car door open for Hoseok, making his already-existing blush even deeper. Yoongi then hopped into the driver's seat, starting the car and then pulling out onto the street.

"So you still won't tell me where you're taking me?" Hoseok chuckled.

Yoongi shook his head. "It's special. I wouldn't want to ruin it."

Hoseok poured, crossing his arms across his chest. "Damn." Yoongi laughed. "Sorry about my mom, by the way. I've never been on a date or anything before so she was probably more excited than I am."

"You're mom seems fantastic. You have her smile. Oh! We're here." Yoongi turned the car off before jumping out, running to open the door for Hoseok, who stepped out and laughed.

"This was your big surprise, Yoongs? The cafè that I work at?"

Yoongi grabbed a hold of Hoseok's hand, bringing him inside. "I'll explain, just wait."

Hoseok's eyes got big when he saw a table with a red tablecloth, a clear vase full of a bouquet of yellow daisies. Yoongi motioned for him to sit down, pushing his chair in behind him.

"Yoongi, what is this?"

Yoongi had a big gummy smile on his face. He grabbed a hold of Hoseok's hand again, after having to let go to sit down.