Chapter Fifteen

About a month has passed since Yoongi's surprise for Hoseok. The boys were as happy as ever, despite the fact that they couldn't show their relationship at school. It started to take the toll on the boys. They wanted to be together all of the time, and it was difficult.
Yoongi walked through the halls with a frown on his face. He wanted to be with Hoseok, holding his hand, kissing his cheek. He spotted the man in question, who caught his eye and frowned, furrowing his eyebrows at Yoongi's expression. Yoongi shook his head before walking over to him, earning a shocked look from the younger.

"Yoongi! What are you doing?" Hoseok whispered sharply.

"I don't want to hide it anymore, Hoseokie."

"Um," Hoseok's jaw hung open in surprise. "I don't want to hide it either, Yoongs." He smiled, making Yoongi's heart jump into his throat. He loved that smile so much. Yoongi kissed Hoseok's cheek before grabbing his hand, walking him to class. He glared at the people who sent weird glances in their direction. Both of the boys tried to ignore the whispers, especially from the girls.

The boys stood outside Hoseok's class, and Yoongi had to contain his anger from hurting someone or something from the looks he received. At one point his ex Lisa walked by, and she scoffed, rolling her eyes in disgust.

With only two minutes until class, Yoongi kissed Hoseok's cheek and waved goodbye before headed to his class. After sitting at his desk, he checked his phone, seeing numerous text messages and messages to him on Twitter and Instagram.

He put his phone back in his pocket forcefully, trying to calm his heated breath. The teacher walked in right as the bell rang and smiled before starting class.

After seven hours of tedious classes, Yoongi rubbed his eyes while looking for Hoseok. He saw the younger against a locker, with another man in close proximity, blocking Hoseok in. Yoongi could see a tear on Hoseok's cheek, and his chest was moving up and down rapidly.

Yoongi cleared his throat, causing the man to turn his head away from Hoseok to the shorter. "Sehun, what the hell is this?" Yoongi crossed his arms over his chest.

"I'm just becoming acquainted with your boyfriend. God. That was hard for me to even say." Sehun rolled his eyes before facing Hoseok once more, who had a terrified look in his eyes.

Yoongi stepped closer, leaning into Sehun's ear. "I highly recommend that you get yourself away from my man before I put you in the hospital."

Sehun snapped, taking his arms away from where he trapped Hoseok and punched Yoongi straight in the mouth, and Yoongi could taste the blood. He wanted to pounce back, but he spotted Hoseok still in the same spot, shaking. Yoongi straightened himself up.

"Sehun, just let me take him home. This is not between you and him, this is between you and me." Yoongi tried to reason with him, only leading to Sehun shaking his head. He had a sinister look on his face.

"Oh Sehun! You get your weak ass away from my best friend before I kick you all the way to America." Yoongi looked behind Sehun, spotting Jungkook and Taehyung. Jungkook had a dark look in his eyes.

Sehun turned toward the youngest slowly before nodding. He walked off, but not before shoving past the group first. Yoongi immediately ran to Hoseok, wiping his tears away. "Babe, I am so sorry. He shouldn't have done that."

Hoseok was still shaking, gripping onto Yoongi's shoulders tight. Yoongi pulled him in a hug.

"Jungkook!" Yoongi called without breaking the hug. The younger and his boyfriend had started walking away, but turned back around when he heard his name. "Thank you so much for helping."