"I've learned a lot since then!" He exclaimed, "Nothing taught me more than losing you Bells."

"I've got to go Hunter. We've had this conversation. Nothing has changed. Excuse me."

He looked at her for a second before standing up right and walking away through the parking garage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liked by prattprattpratt , MsAllieDonovan and 3,452 others

RealBellsHarperLA: Yes, this is happening. #OverToday

View all 655 comments

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Belle finally got home and wanted nothing more than an excedrin PM and her bed. She hadn't even talked to Chris since everything went down at the game. Dialing his number, she was shocked when a woman answered.

"Oh ummm...is this Chris's phone?" Belle pulled the phone away from her ear in confusion, double checking the contact she had dialed.

"It is. He took Jack to the bathroom. I'll tell him you called." The girl said. There was a lot of noise in the background, sounded like she was out somewhere.

"Ok....thanks." Belle hung up the phone. "huh...."

She took a hot shower and put her favorite pj's on, took an Excedrin and laid in bed curled up with Killen, watching 'Friends' re-runs. A little after 8 her phone buzzed. It was Chris.

"Hey." She answered.

"Hey, you called? I'm so sorry. I met Anna at Rosa Mexicano to drop Jack off and we ended up grabbing a bite to eat. You called when I ran him to the bathroom."

"Yeah, that's what Anna said."

"Sorry she answered my phone. I hope that didn't bother you to much. She apologized."

"It's fine." Belle could feel her stomach churn with jealously but she pushed it back down. "Are you still with them?"

"Nah, I was heading home, Want me to come over?"

"Did you catch any of the game?" She ignored his question.

"No, not even the highlights. How'd it go?"

"It was fine." She lied.

"Do you want me to come over? I'd love to see you right now."

"I'm about to go to bed."

"Oh, ok. Maybe tomorrow." He said sounding deflated.

"Ok. Night." She hung up the phone. She turned over in her bed immediately regretting telling him no. Grabbing her phone she pulled up his name to shoot him a text.

🤤 Bells🤩: Come over?

PRATT😍❤️: On my way!

Once Chris arrived Belle was to tired to tell him everything that had happened but she put on ESPN and let him watch the highlights.

She fell asleep 5 minutes into the highlights and thought she remembered Chris kissing her forehead and telling her good night but she couldn't be sure.

Chris spent the night again and Belle was up and ready for work by 7 and out the door by 7:30. Chris was still in bed when she left so she gave him a kiss asking him to lock up when he left.

On the way to work Allie sent her a link with a message that said "READ THIS!"

Has Chris Pratt finally found a new leading lady? Pratt, 38, has recently been seen at Dodgers Stadium along side of Owner Nick Harper's only child, Belle Harper. Pratt also posted a photo from the game on his social media. The duo have more in common, as they were seen leaving the same gym multiple times together. This past Saturday Harper, 32, was out running errands in downtown LA wearing a BURT MACKLIN t-shirt, one of Pratts infamous Parks and Rec character's. That same day Pratt was not only photographed wearing a Dodgers t-shirt but in attendance to that nights game as well. While Harper appeared to be working she was seen with Pratt and his friends multiple times through the night. Harper's instagram has also been on fire lately with what appears to be a new romance. Or is a possible reconcile in the works for Pratt and ex-wife Anna Farris? Just last night the two were spotted having dinner along side their son, Jack who they share joint custody of.

Attached to the article were the pictures to prove it's truth. The last picture of Anna, Chris and Jack sharing a meal, Chris laughing and Anna looking awful cozy made Belle's stomach turn.

Just as Belle finished looking through the pictures Allie called.

"Did you know he was with Anna last night?" She skipped the hello.

"Yeah, of course."

"Have you guys talked about going public?"

"No, not really. This is just gossip anyway. One article?" Belle shrugged it off as she walked into her office and sat down.

"It's more than one, Apparently Chris dating is hot news. But on a positive note you look amazing in every picture they have of you."

"That is a positive note." Belle agreed half heartedly.

"Do you think Chris knows?"

"No, he didn't when I talked to him."

"When was that?"

"When I left for work this morning."

"HE SPENT THE NIGHT?" Allie screeched.

"He spent the weekend." Belle smiled.

"That was fast! When were you going to tell me y'all started shacking up?!"

"We're not shacking up." Belle laughed turning in her chair she stopped. Hunter was standing in her door way. "Hey I gotta go. I will call you later."

"You better!" Allie muttered.

"Hey." Belle set her phone down."What are you doing here so early?"

"Trying to appeal my suspension."

"Good Luck." She said sincerely.

"Thanks." he continued to stand in her doorway. "Saw you made headlines this morning."

Belle's face turned to stone. "Apparently."

"Be careful, ok?"

She faked a laugh, "That's comical coming from you.Worried about me getting hurt?"

"I never meant to hurt you." He lowered his voice stepping into her office.

Belle shrugged, "Sure." Her tone was icy. "I have work to do, Can you shut my door as you leave?"

Hunter sighed but retreated pulling the door with him.

Belle watched him through the glass windows of her office leave and then pulled up every article she could of her Hollywood romance.