49 - I Can't Make You Love Me,

Porsha's POV

When that was over I rode off not looking back. Driving faster I wanted to know if there was any news about Ryder, pulling up to the house I see Damien and Liam talking with other people on the front lawn. "Hey Porsha where have you been-" 

Pushing past them I step inside to see the she-wolves caring for Sadie, "Meet your sister Blair." Daria says coming from the kitchen holding her daughter and my heart swelled at the beautiful sight. She looks up at me, "Hey girl, don't worry Sadie will be safe here. Everyone is on board, I filled them in on details. You're in the clear, we got you." She says handing Blair over to one of the she-wolves. 

Running up I hug Daria tightly, and that's when Liam and Damien come back inside murmuring among themselves. "Do you know who shot Ryder? Put a price on his head, all in one day? We suspect that he'll put a price on your head too Porsha. We gotta take action Daria, now." Damien suggested and in this moment I was happy to not be the alpha.... seriously. 

While my family try and figure out who the human is I need to know what to do in the meantime, I gotta talk to Ryder. We have to make a plan, do I expose Josh? I'm not sure if this is all Josh's plan still, would he want me to go and expose him? My phone buzzed, 

It was Ryder, "I need you." Texting me the hospital address I put the phone away, go over to kiss Sadie on the forehead. I thought about bringing her but it would be too dangerous for a newborn. 

"Where are you going now?" Daria asked the second I started off towards the door, everyone was staring at me. "I'm checking up on my route."

"No she's gonna screw whoever gave her the kid." Damien winked at me and I flipped him off before smirking. "I'm getting laid more than you are so who's really winning Damien?" He glares at me. He picked the wrong day to mess with me. 

Screeching down the street burning rubber. I had to see Ryder, really I was worried sick about him. "It's Jasmine Rochelle!" Someone shouted and I instantly shot them from the watch tower. If Ryder talked to his pack like I thought he did that guy wouldn't be dead. 

I aim my gun out the window as I bust through the security gate towards the supernatural wing of the hospital. A big warehouse in the back, "I'm ready for you guys anytime, but I'm not here for you." I tell the two guards at the entrance when I step out. 

"Jasmine Rochelle." They say I smile politely and show them my big white teeth, flip my hair, and giggle a little. "Seriously? You guys are still gonna act like you don't know who I am....fine." I shoot the one guy and hold the other in a head lock. "I'm the one who saved Ryder's life. I would like a minute with the asshole. Next time you see me, turn around." I growled.

"Let her through," A small white girl opened the doors for me. At least someone had manners up in here. She was a wolf, must've been new in the pack. She was pretty with her blonde hair, blue eyes, and nice smile.