16 - Hurt Me Badly

Porsha's POV

Drunk, horny, and on the verge of my master plan I had no regrets as Joshua pushed me into his dorm room. Throwing my purse to the corner of the room, I back away to slip out of my dress to showcase my nakedness.

"Wow,"

He comes to touch me when I stop him. Holding his face so he will pay attention. "Josh why do you love me so much?"

Without hesitation "I'm afraid I don't know what you mean."

"When you met me you knew me to be this free spirit, the girl with commitment issues. The last guy who told me he liked me; I blocked him off everything and deleted his number, and pretended I didn't know him anymore. I'm more of those non committed type girls. I'm the girl that won't remember your birthday, or ask about your day." He laughs,

"You were one of those girls, but now you have a guy who can cook without a shirt. I'm faithful and showed you a different side of life and you fell in love. I love everything about you," That warmed my heart and made it possible to put aside my cravings and wait for him.

We just looked at each other, "I love you," I whisper.

"I love you too." I pull him into me.

"Kiss me," He leans down and touches my lips, I pull back but he holds me closer. My body reacted I wasn't use to this with Josh. He transforms the simple kiss to one with more passion and lust.

This freaked me out, I pushed away. "Are you sure we're just making out?" He chuckles leaning in again. "You talk too much." I pushed my breast against him as he moaned into my lips. "I'm not trying to push you anymore," I mumbled against his lips. "I don't care," He groans as he lifts me and I wrap my arms around him.

I found myself against the bed as he hovers over me.

His muscles gleam in the moonlight shining through the window. He was beautiful in my eyes and I only had eyes for him. That was the truth, I caressed his face and saw so much innocence.

He was too innocent for me, he was a human I was a werewolf. What the hell was I thinking pushing him past his limits and morals. Fighting my humanity I roll over and lead a trail of kisses from his chest down his happy trail.

My morals were scattered, my emotions were gone, and my sanity was being tested to the limit as I was losing Porsha and gaining a more vicious personality.

Jasmine

Sinking my teeth against his neck he moves away from me, "Ow-What the hell? Did you just bite me?" He asks touching his neck to be shocked at the stain of blood. It was merely a drop but that's all I needed to snap out of it.

"Josh I'm so sorry!" He cracks up laughing and pulls me back into him and I break free of him. Wanting to explain my side when he convinces that it's cool. He likes it of all things, the one thing Jasmine didn't need to hear. Now that she has...

This is not Ryder!

I grab his face and slam my lips against his. Rolling over again I felt the cold air attack my exposed toes as they desperately hunt for the heated sheets. But at the sound of his moans my cold feet are a distant memory. Josh breaks free of my grip, there was something in his eyes. "Porsha I want to-"

Nodding, "I know you want me just come here." As I used too much force to bring him down on me. There was no going back now.

Everything was blurring together as I held Josh down, his hands tied above his head, and was blindfolded. Light bite marks covered all over, the darker side of me was proud of my work. I had him tight in my hands...

Sliding on a condom I tell him we're about to be one, I lift myself on him...

"STOP PORSHA! PLEASE STOP!"

The dominant wolf disappears at the frightening screams of my love beneath me. He's thrashing around trying to break free. With one pull he's free of the ties and blindfold, and he pushes me off him. Grabbing his pants and shirt...

"Josh....I'm-I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me. I'm-"

He turns glaring at me, "I trusted you with such a delicate topic and something I hold very close to my heart. You were willing to get me drunk and rape me?! When I get back I better not see you here."

**

The Following Morning...

No amount of animal sex with Ryder, dancing with Daria, or going a few rounds fighting with my brothers could pull me from myself as I felt so depressed. With the attempted suicide attempt last night where I tried to drown...I haven't been left alone.

I was founded by Daria when I tried to kill myself, "What's wrong with me?" I asked once she appeared from my closet picking out clothes to wear. I watch her put the clothes down and sit next to me. "Well tell me what happened last night. Maybe I can help."

Not gonna happen.

I tried to get Josh drunk and rape him.

"I wrote it down, I think it's in the bathroom." Daria was quick to go in there going through the drawers and I move with ease to lock her inside and block the door with a heavy dresser. She's banging against the door. "Let me out!"

"Sorry but I need to be punished for my sins, there's only one person strong enough to make me feel pain. A type of pain I need." Knowing there's no way I'll be able to leave downstairs I tackle through the window and fall into the forest below.

Shedding my human skin I transform into my sleek black wolf and blend into the ground as I run faster and faster. Masking my scent by bumping into trees and sliding through mud I collapse at the cabin where I see Ryder on the roof smoking a pipe.

Looking down at me, he's surprised. "I didn't know we had an appointment darling. What are you doing here this early?" I shift to my naked dirty self as I stand there waiting to feel anything and everything.

"I need for you to hurt me." He looked confused and slides off the roof in front of me. Crossing his arms over his chest. "Excuse me little one?"

"Hurt me Ryder... Hurt me badly."

**

Vote

Comment

Fan

Please

Xoxo

A/N: Damn, there's no words. I have out-done myself for drama I think with this story.