13 - Sparks

Jasmine's POV

They were emotionless, 

"Jazz I want you to know that tonight I won't stop till I've ripped every limb from limb." He says ina bone chilling voice that made my heart skip a beat. I swallow taking in account how his boys looked ready to attack me. Searching for any emotions but with my wolf burning to be released my emotions were silenced, muted, turned off...

No longer Porsha I'm Jasmine. 

"And after I'm done killing you I'll personally go after your brother." He adds. 

"I'm gonna be honest Jazz I didn't want it to be you," He whispers before growing his fangs, his boys follow the same pattern. Okay stay collected Jazz you got this, out of nowhere I send the table upward and pushing it at Ryder and Grimm. 

Raid was the first to come into view and that's when I leaped into the air on the hanging pipeline. I quickly released my machete and with the drop of my white coat I come down on an unknowing Slit Throat. I slice through Raid pushing past the drunk idiots to the elevator. 

Punching the elevator buttons I result in trying to pry it apart. Nothing works, they won't open. Turning around I saw a wounded Raid and Grimm behind a ravaging Ryder who was glowing with rage. 

For the first time I show a hint of emotions, putting my hands in front of me I give him a pleading look. "Hey Ryder we should talk-"

"You're so annoying!" He roars running for me, damn boys will always be boys. Rolling my eyes I shed the presence emotions and charge for him full force. "You love it!" I say before he tackles me into the elevator, punching me at all sides, and I try my best to cover my face. Blow after blow it's getting harder to see and that's not so much the hits Ryder is giving me but the brewing heat within my cells. 

Letting out a blood boiling painful scream I erupt into flames, burning everything in my wake.

I lost control of my body in the few seconds that my back arches as my vocal cords break everything valuable in a million pieces. Eyes prying open I just see blazing sparks of orange and yellow. I relax my hands and let the un-tapped power that I bury deep within me go on a war path.

It's so overpowering I nearly pass out when it's over and the flames die around me. As I sit up I see everything is charred. Coming from behind a table I see Ryder, I take no chance and leap the distance.

Breaking through the table I land on top of Ryder, I roll him over on his back as I start to slam his head against the concrete floor. Should've known this level of anger and power would give me a nosebleed but it didn't matter. Everything made me angrier.

"Enough!" He elbowed me hard in the side, tossing me off him. He was quick to land on top, pinning my arms above my head. When he's close enough I send my head forward making a bone cracking noise, we both suffer from that one...

I held back the pain and knew my best plan right now was to leave as quick as possible. But Ryder grabbed hold of my arm, "You killed my sister-"

I spit in his face, closing his eyes I took the chance to bring up my knee and give him a good one. I backed up some more rearing my foot connected with his face and he's thrown to the furthest corners of the club floor.

"Oh come on guys!" I yelled at Raid and Grimm who just now wanted to make an appearance. Leaning over at the incoming I take a chair and kick it in the air sending it towards them knocking out Raid. I run up towards him and upper cut him into the air, I twist my body making my leg stiff and kicking him through a wall.

Grimm tackles me into a booth, I take a burning candle stick it in his face before sending it between his legs. He howls in pain after ripping out my hair and biting my hand. Roaring I kick him away from me. Yea I lit his ass on fire! I stand up flipping my hair, I feel it growing back pretty fast. "Now about the picture-"

Hold please I'm currently being hurled through a fucking wall. Eww, I landed in the men's bathroom. Where I broke a stall and was covered in toilet water. I rip off my dress to reveal ripped jean shorts and white tank top. 

Ryder appears, "Bitch you're gonna die!" He tackles me down, I wriggle out of his grip and use my fist together but he stands and pins my wrist together and then I'm up against a wall.

He slowly licks my face and my insides clench, my eye flutter. "I didn't know it was your sister until it was too late." I yell at him and he stares at me before showing his fangs and sends his fangs in my neck. Close to erupting into flames again he drops me to the ground.

My body is both exhausted and broken, he bends down to my level to whisper. "I don't give a fuck, she's dead." Using the last ounce of strength, I had I grab his collar and make sure my lips connect with his.

He falls limp on the ground; his lips covered in blisters. "Wha-what did you do?" He asked touching his lips but it sizzled. "I burned your lips," I answer slowly sitting up clutching my side that was bleeding.

Walking out of the bathroom I flip off Grimm, and stupid Raid had to make one-point attempt at me. I shoot him in the leg, "Walk it off!"

Back at the main level I make a quick pit stop at the open bar before getting my keys and saying goodbye to Tyler. I couldn't go home yet and face my Ma with the news that Ryder knows that I killed his sister. I couldn't handle that just yet, I just need to wait till the morning. 

Driving furthest West into the forest I don't stop till I can't see anything around me except for the 200 feet in front of me. I spent the ride licking some of my wounds and just dying for a spa day ASAP, 

Rolling up to a small cabin near the edge of a cliff with a treacherous river below I park the car and step out. "Ryder! I know you can hear-" Dropping in front of me from the surrounding dark trees like batman I'm clutching my damn chest. He's so dark and acidic it makes me scared to touch him. 

"Ryder-" 

"Don't speak," 

Tearing my shirt and shorts in half my bra and panties were exposed, lifting me in the air he carries me into the cabin. "I'm going to make this hurt." 

**

Vote

Comment

Fan

Please

Xoxo

A/N: Weird right? Well I like to make complicated characters with non-stop drama...it's gonna get real sneaky and scandalous...