47 - Playing The Odds

~ Holy shit 90K reads?!?! So happy! Thank you guys! I love you! ~ 

Porsha's POV

"Porsha." He moans as I get up from my hands and knees and wipe my lips clean. Showcasing a confident smirk, he looked totally relaxed. What had me hot was hot easy it'd be to kill him right. Oh wait he might enjoy that given it hadn't been a minute since I had his co&k in my mouth. "That's right you better be say my name." I said towering over him as he's breathless. 

He begins to move off the bed, "I have class,"

"Yea mine," I said moving my hands downward over his muscular body. And place him back on the bed.  I really didn't want to drag this out anymore but it was either making him pass out from sex or having him go to class but his class was barely 30 minutes I'd need a few hours to go through everything in his apartment. Starting with that study, "Take your shirt off," Trying to not gag I pull it over my head and lean back into to kiss him when there's a knock and a rattle of the door knob.

He throws me off of him, and I roll under the bed, the last thing I hear is the door slamming behind Josh. "Not only do you fucking use me the prick actually tosses my ass away." I mutter sliding out from the bed. 

"What are you doing here aren't you supposed to be in class or something? Are you sick?" Hearing Frankie-Harley's voice made me feel guilty about how I was going about this whole vengeance thing. I know this isn't the best way but this is the only way I know how to handle things. And I'll be honest I love this way much better anyway! 

If I didn't know what I did and had no regard for Frankie-Harley I'd probably marvel in how I'm Josh's mistress. Calling myself a true lover mistress, because I'd know for a fact Josh would be in love with me and only me. Hell that's why he's cheating on Frankie-Harley for. Me! I'd dream about how we're going to be lovers forever like a stalker.

Seriously since I would have myself convinced with facts. He knows I'm a wolf, Jasmine Rochelle, and that I was a gang member. So that's all good, and we're keeping this secret for now adds another level of sexy to this whole thing. No one knows what I'm doing or what I have going on right now. 

And finally I would-since he left to go talk to Frankie-Harley who interrupted us. I would be packing my things up, hating that I had to leave the man of my dreams with his mentally unstable girlfriend who can't take a hint and realize the relationship is dead. And for a second self-doubt yourself because you wonder, "Why hasn't Josh broke up with Frankie-Harley if we're sleeping together? Like isn't she the problem?" Oh and how could I forget about the threats I would have against Frankie-Harley. Like for example, "I swear if she looks at me funny I'm putting her down." 

Josh comes back into the room and helps me from the floor, I pull away from him angry. But I play it off and wrap my arms around him. "Sorry I had to rush like that, but Frankie-Harley had to tell me about her appointment." 

Nodding like I care, "I'll see you tonight." He whispers as we stood in front of the bed near the door and I really wished for a burger because I'm getting hungry. "Yes and wear those silk boxers I like wearing them at night," I whisper against his ear.

"If you wear that cherry thong," I giggled wrapping my arms around him tighter and he lifts me up to spin me around. Ugh, I'm getting sick with all this fake shit. "I love you," He says deep in my eyes and I almost got caught up in the moment before I remembered that this wasn't your Josh anymore. I smile looking deep in his empty eyes, "I love you too," We part as I compose myself once more before opening the door. 

**

Josh's POV

It's only been a week since Porsha been back and if I get my times right, she came in became best friends with my pregnant girlfriend. Somehow she got between Frankie-Harley and I, and while we almost didn't make it I saw an opportunity to quicken my revenge against her...