3 - Waging War

Jasmine's POV

I swear me and Ma are gonna have a long and hard talk about pushing Daria out of planes and shit! I bring my arms and legs together as I dive closer to her, but she's spinning to fast for me to exactly grab her. And then out of the corner of my eye I see an oncoming plane. I had to pull back, and I barely missed the plane's nose. But did I miss everything else? No ladies and gentlemen I didn't,

Tumbling along the plane's body my wolf wanted to change and protect my body but that would've torn through the parachute. Within a blink I see the tail of the plane coming quickly into view, I tried to aim right so that my hands could catch it, instead of hitting it. 

My motivation was thinking Daria wouldn't appreciate me dying first without saving her ass at the bottom. My hands had caught the tail, and when I was trailing behind it I let go and started to dive where Daria had gone, locking in on her location I go in even faster. But shit! 

Hanging by my arms I look up to see flapping wings and some good looking guy holding me. "Don't worry I'm taking you to a hospital-" Oh I'm so over this shit! Seeing red because a bitch is ready to burn the entire sky I reach behind me to slice through my leather jacket wielding my machete. 

"What the-" Taking the sword by both hands I screamed using all my strength to lift the sword to slice him in half. Once I'm out of his grip I twist my body to swing the sword across his wings and I watch the body drop faster than me. I put the sword away before getting back to saving Daria. 

Girl was still screaming!

Daria you're gonna need to use those that throat for explaining this ridiculous behavior to Ma. I bet Ma is having a ball hearing Daria's screams through mind-link. Ignoring the little person in my head I realize I'm coming in too hot and pull on my rope. I'm pulled out of falling but it snaps and I'm back to falling. Shit, 

As a last resort and a desperate move I transform into a wolf and go through a tree landing on grass. Getting up rather quickly I look around for Daria who is hanging in a tree tangled in her parachute. Shaking my head clear I climb up the tree and bite her out of the ropes and she climbs on my back and I bring her down safely. 

Changing into a human I overlook her features, "You alright?" 

Silent she nods. "Good come on," Walking into the lonely street I take in the tall buildings and bright city lights. "I can smell the Mortelli everywhere," Daria mouthed when I see her tackle someone behind me. I don't have time to help her out when someone nearly tackles me, a she-wolf. 

I reveal my blood stained machete and the she-wolf freezes, and bows towards me. "It's nice to see such high royalty." She says before peeking up at me and it only made me tighten my grip on the sword. "Poison you were a part of my Dad's murder," I accuse already imagining drinking her blood while skinning her. She smirks, "Oh honey I didn't murder him...I just chewed on his bones." 

With one hand I pull out a gun and shoot at her before coming at this crazy bitch like a tidal wave. Transforming in thin air as she leaps into the air as well I go under her and go for her neck, my jaw crushed her wind pipe easily as I fell onto the ground. Daria had already ended fighting with her attacker. "Oh your mother is going to kill us," Daria said once I let the she-wolf fall to the ground. 

"Why?" 

"Because that's not our target." 

Daria bent down after the she-wolf transformed into a human and I gasped, and it got worst when she revealed the paw print tattoo on her wrist. "Shit did we seriously just kill Ryder's sister?!" She asked freaking out, I remained quiet. "Was she seriously a part of my father's death? Because if she was, that means that Ryder automatically had something to do with my Dad's murder."

**

6 AM

Arriving home Daria and I made a promise to not speak of how we mistakenly killed the most precious member of the Mortelli Mafia instead of some sorry ass wolf who killed my Dad. But instead of facing my mother I transformed into a wolf and raced across the city to a small community on a hill overlooking the city. 

On the way up the hills I found a lake and dove in the cool waters to wash my fur of grime, dirt, and blood. Coming up as a human I washed my hair and body before getting out of the water, walking naked to a section of thick bushes I dug around for clothes that I had stored there. Putting them on I go back to being a wolf and climb the steep roads to the top. 

My car was parked in the parking lot was the first thing I caught when walking up the street. Under the shadows of night I transform into a human and try to make myself as presentable as possible when I enter the building, go up the stairs, and fish out my key to my condo. Hearing the shower running I was happy to know it was Josh, but then doubt clouded my thoughts. Running up the stairs and shoving my way through the door, to pull back the curtain I scare Joshua. "Geez Porsche!" He pulls the curtain back. 

"I'm sorry

"I'm sorry.... I just haven't seen you in three days." I say truthfully, and we all know it was my fault. Ma had me dropping bodies like crazy. He pulls back the curtain enough for me to see his goofy grin. I kiss him tenderly, "It's nice to see my girlfriend just next time, knock." I nod slowly leaving the shower. 

He winks before going back to shower, 

Life was good-

On my way downstairs I nearly fall over at the overwhelming head ache I got from so many people trying to mind-link me. The strongest was Damien, "What's wrong Damien?" 

"Someone killed Amelia Skye, Andris Mortelli is waging war." 

**

Vote

Comment

Fan

Please

Xoxo

A/N: At first I wanted to take out Porsha killing that she-wolf I thought it was a little dark but then I was reminded...she's supposed to be dark...on like Lydia's level.