38 - This isn't My Home Anymore...

Porsha's POV

Throwing important shit in my car Princeton was nearby smoking a cigarette. I ended up throwing everything in the backseat. When I was finished I looked at a sad Brooklyn and James, "When will you two come back?" 

"As soon as we can." Princeton assured but his smile didn't reach his lips as he put the last suitcase in his own car (the new one James bought him). Speaking of gifts Princeton did like the study but it was short lived when I told him about my Ma's passing. He didn't waste time packing either, "Well don't forget we are still on for Spain later in the year right?" Brooklyn asked and I glanced at Princeton before I smiled at them. "Of course." 

But I knew that we were never gonna leave Oaks, there was no way I could see myself leaving now. It was nice while it lasted but now it's time to return to reality- my gang life reality where I'm assassin first before girl, before wolf, before Porsha I'm assassin. 

And right now to handle all these issues I'll need to be assassin before a grieving young adult who loss her second parent. Packing a few more things I threw it all in the backseat, backed out, waved before driving down the lane as fast as I could. 

Going back home wasn't that big of an issue given that I lived 4 hours away but to everyone down in Oaks I made sure they believed I was states away. Racing on the highway I blast my music and try not to think of Ma for the moment. 

When I couldn't take it anymore I call Daria, "Where are you? I'll be getting off the high way soon. Are you at the house?" 

"I'm at a pool party. Why are you getting off the highway-wait are you coming by! Girl we about to get lit! I'm so happy you're coming, it'll make my pool party much better now that my main chick is back! We have so much to catch up on."

 What the hell was she talking about? How disrespectful could this bitch get saying she at a pool party when I get the message my Ma died?! She damn straight we'll have a hell of a lot to catch up on! I heard giggling from her end before it cuts off. "Hello Daria?" I went ahead to call Damien but there was no answer. Tossing the phone over my head into the back seat. I drive faster and faster...

Driving into the little town, it was peaceful. But I knew that wasn't the case, gangs, violence ran the town's business. It was how money flowed through the town, as much as we wished gangs weren't around we needed it.

Another thing that had me worried was her will, because from when I was little Ma always told me that I would get the family mansion. The house I grew up in was always special to me, and while the boys wanted different things I personally wanted the mansion. 

Damn should I call someone to have it read to me or something? How does that work, and speaking of Ma when is the funeral, do I have to say something since I can't get a hold of Damien or Liam? First though I gotta punch out Daria. 

Arriving at the very home I lived in all my life I see it littered with beer cans, people standing all over the lawn, and cars parked as far as I can see. Slamming the door shut I slowly walked to be bumped into someone-Fawn. 

"Oh am I glad to see you? What's going on? Where's my Ma?" Fawn was smiling until I mentioned my Ma, she tips her cup up before putting it on the porch railing. "Come with me where it's quiet." Fawn takes me to the side of the house where no one seems to be, the music was so loud it vibrated from inside, and I couldn't help but hate everything right now. Like what the fuck?! "Let me get this straight so I don't mess this up. So you are here because..." 

Looking around I whispered, "I got Daria call about my Ma being dead. I come into town to hear about this fucking shit and I'm trying to put pieces together but nothing is making sense right now." Fawn nods giving me a sad, very sad look.