14; Wild night, tonight (2)*

Start from the beginning

Yoona giggles again, moving towards you but someone hold her back. You look at the him, Jimin hold her back. "Enough of this stupid game," He says calmly, taking Yoona away from me.

"No, let me kiss Y/N," She whines, wiggling under Jimin's grip. Your eyes widen at her reaction.

She digs her sharp nails into Jimin's hand, making him cry out loudly. He immediately pushes her away from him, hissing in pain. You get up, quickly stepping back as Yoona eyed you with lustful eyes.

"What the fuck?" You curse, scrunching up your nose in disgust. You loved being gay but never with Yoona.

You step back, hitting against Jeongguk's front. You look back at him, he's already looking at you with hooded eyes. "And we slammed again into each other," He mumbles softly.

But before you can say anything, you hear a loud screech. You look in front Yoona and Hani are pulling out each other's hair.

"She is only gay for me, bitch,"

"Shut up, you ugly hoe. Y/N is my gay mate,"

You hear both the girls, fighting over you. Not believing your eyes, or even what you are hearing. You shake off your head and decide to step between them and stop this mess already.

"Yah-" You step forward but was pull back by a strong arm. "Don't" Jeongguk whisper against your ear.

"She is my best friend," You hear hani's loud voice.

"Who cares?" Yoona answer back.

You feel your head spinning with all the noises around, so you let Jeongguk hold you tight. But before you can do anything. You hear a loud whine, looking back to the scene.

You see Hani puking, all over Jimin's shirt. He's purely shocked by what just happened and the next moment Hani passed out on the floor. A disgusted face, that's the expression Jimin's face holding right now.

"Jimin, Hani," Eyes wide, you're panicking.

"Y/N, Just stay here. I'll quickly go and change," Jimin says, rushing out of the room while unbuttoning his dirty shirt.

You step forward to go with him but a crazy, alcoholic Yooni stands in front of her with crazy hair.

"Now, we can make out. To be honest, i was never into Jimin, I'm into you. Tsk, you're to blind to see it, but now you know," She smirks, walking towards you as you step back.

"The fuck is wrong with you, Yoona," You want to laugh in this situation and make it funny but you can't when you see the kind of looks, she's giving you right now. "Nothing. I always wanted to kiss you and tap that beautiful ass of yours," Yoona giggles, stretching her arms out to hold you but

Jeongguk's fast enough to pull you back. You let out a huff, gluing your body against his as a protection because it may sounds ridiculous but now you're genuinely scared of Yoona. You don't want to kiss her, at all.

"Oh, pretty please," Yoona whines.

Jeongguk wraps his arm around your waist, whispering, "Closet,"

"What," You look at him confused.

"Walk into the closet with me now and you'll be safe,"

You look at him with wide eyes, "Are you-"

Before you can say anything, You feel a hand holding you by your forearm. You turn around to see, Yoona smiling seductively at you.

"Oh my god," You yell loudly, pushing her away.