14; Wild night, tonight (2)*

Start from the beginning

Before stepping into the closet, they both were glaring each other.

Inside the closet, they both were eating each other's mouth.

After stepping out of the closet, they both can't meet eye with anyone.

"It's indeed a wild night, tonight," Jimin says softly, smirking at his best friends. They both sigh, sitting down on the separate sofas across one another. You smile, staring at Taehyung as his meet yours but he quickly looks away as he was beyond flustered already.

Yoona sighs deeply, "Alright, let's get on with the second round, shall we," She smirks, spinning the glass bottle once again.

Taehyung's phone vibrated in his hand, he check it quickly and it's none other than Hoseok.

"Wanna continue what we started today?"

"Are you serious?"

Taehyung looks up to see Hoseok eyes softening. He nibbles on his bottom lip, nervously.

"I want to try,"

"Don't hurt me"

This time Hoseok looks up at him, eyes softening. He immediately, types his message without thinking any further.

"That's not even the last thing i'd do to you"

"I'm up for it"

"Meet me at the parking lot in 5 min"

They both look around, everyone's busy playing the game. As the next pair is Hani and some boy name, Yoongi. who's Jimin's friend and doesn't go to their college. Jimin invited few of his friends outside of college, just to bring fun to the party more.

Sneakily, they both walk out of the room. One by one.

And the next thing is two friends, making out passionately at the back seat of the car.

"You're not even gay, are you sure? I mean, are you bisexual like me," Taehyung says, breathing heavy. His bare chest, rising up and down.

Hoseok is laying on top of him, breathing the same way as Taehyung. "Never in my life, I found someone as beautiful as you under me," He says, making Taehyung blush and heart beat faster than it's already. If it's possible.

Hoseok gulps down, pushing away the blonde hair sticking up Taehyung's forehead because of the sweat, "I think, I am gay for you,"

He leans down and starts kissing him passionately as Taehyung runs his hands all over his naked back.

_

"Gay, I need more gay action please," Yoona whines, slapping his palm against the table. You eyed her weirdly, scoffing. Almost everyone's done, except you, Jimin, Hani and Jeongguk.

"Can we send Jeongguk and Jimin together in the closet?" Yoona giggles at her own thoughts. Both the boys, look at each other. Looking away, uncomfortable by the whole situation.

You smirk, thinking about it. But it soon fades away, hearing what Yoona next said,

"Or maybe me and Y/N can have some fun," Yoona moves a little closer to you, biting her lip. Her hand rests on your knee which you push away kindly.

You smile fake, "No, thanks. I'm good," You say, rejecting her as politely as you can.

She pouts her bottom lip, blinking her eyes, "Oh, but i'm better and i can show you,"