Comrade's Story

FEL: Comrade's story

DON'T HAVE TO READ!!!! ALL OF THIS HAS BEEN EXPLAINED IN THE BOOK!

(A/N I'm gonna put this in speech marks, but there will be no interrupting in the speech from Alex.)

"I guess I should start from the capture... The war was pretty much over, but I saw one of Damon's wolves run into the forest, so I followed them. I caught them easily and killed them, but I wasn't expecting what came next. There was so many of them... All at once. They all just jumped on me and grabbed me by their jaws. I had no way of escaping. They knocked me out not soon after. I woke up in that terrible cell...

Nothing happened for the first three days, or what I'm assuming it was. I had no clue what was going on and I had no clue were I was. Shit, I didn't even remember what had happened for a while. The war and the capture and the triplets were erased from my mind, like they never existed. When the memories came back, it scared me half to death that I could forget all of that. I was so scared Alex, so scared. I'd never been so scared in my life...

Then one day, or night, the door separating me from the world opened. I thought it was Celina and Axel coming to rescue me. My hopes were crushed though when none other than Damon himself walked through that door. That's when everything started to happen. All the pain and the grief. All the suffering and hatred. All the worst emotions imaginable, but the one that hit me the most was hopelessness. I had given up without even allowing a week to pass. I was so weak. I honestly thought I had given up on all hope before you guys came to the rescue.

Before you though... that was torture. I never knew there were so many ways to hurt a man until I first stepped foot in Damon's torture room. Knives, belts, hammers, clamps, shackles, silver chains, handcuffs, the list is endless. There was just so much evil in the one room, I honestly couldn't believe my eyes. One thing I did and do believe though was that Damon was, and is, a sick man.

I don't want to tell you every hostile thing he did to me, but I will say this: he broke me. He broke me in more than one sense of the word. He broke my bones, he broke my heart, he broke my strength and he broke my hope. I had nothing left to hold onto. Then Kate came into the picture.

Kate made me smile and laugh and forget about everything for a short, brief moment. She made everything disappear. I learned to love her. She was my dark blonde haired, 13 year old girl. Damon and his mate didn't deserve her. Kate deserves parents who will love her like her own parents did. Kate was my shining star and she always will be.

When everything went wrong with Kate though, the foundation we built up started to break. Damon found out about her visits to me over the last two years and he was malevolent. Instead of giving me torture, he gave Kate all the torture. He made her hurt and cry. If he would do that to his own so called daughter, I wouldn't want to see what he would do to his mate and pack. Pretty much, all my hope was crushed and burnt without a second thought.

When that guard opened the door that day though, I knew something was happening. Something that would help Kate and I was happening. You found me, you saved me and you loved me. I love you beyond all imagination for that Alex. Thank you.

When I woke up and Celina and Axel were talking to me though... I don't know... Everything just seemed forced and unnatural. I hated it, but I couldn't do anything about it. I lost the ability to open up to people. I shattered Celina's heart by doing that. I caused her so much pain, I felt it. That's the thing when you're a royal's guardian though, you feel all of their strongest emotions. You wanna know what Celina's strongest emotion was? Sadness. She was so sad, it was unfathomable. I didn't want to be the cause of her pain, but I knew I was.

Over the months though, I've been better. I've had talks with Celina, small ones, but they're talks. I've been spending time with Axel and Callum. I've been joking and smiling and having fun and you know what? It's all because of you Alex. It was all your doing.

So, eventually, I ended up here with you."

¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•

Okay! I hope this clears everything up that people were confused about! I'm sorry if I don't update quick enough, I am trying :)

READ PLEASE!!!!!

Seriously peoples! You need to read this book! It's called Amelia Rae by K_Alexis

Read it! Love it!

Thank you!

Love ya
Violet