Chapter 16

FEL: Ch. 16

ALEX'S POV

"Ally! You get down here right now you bloody bitch!" I scream at the top of my lungs as I stay glued to the same spot. Literally.

Ally had this amazing idea to pour a bucket of superglue all over the kitchen floor and, me being me sometimes, didn't notice the thick lake of glue. So, I'm now stuck in a lake of glue with my favourite yellow socks now drenched in the retched stuff.

"Ally! Get your skinny ass down here!" I scream again. She finally comes sauntering into the kitchen, stopping just before the door.

"Yes?" She asks innocently, but you can see the laughter hiding behind her eyes.

"I'm gonna kill you." I seethe, twisting my body around and reaching my arms out for her. She shamelessly erupts into a fit of laughter, falling to the floor. Unfortunately though, she doesn't fall into the glue that I have so conveniently stepped in.

"What's all the racket?" A very powerful voice suddenly booms. I smirk as Ally's laughs dies down completely and is replaced by fear. She knows the kitchen is Celina's safe haven, so what happens when her mate finds out what she's done?

I put on the best sad face, slump my shoulders and make my eyes glassy. This'll be fun...

Axel comes storming into the kitchen with a fire in his eyes. He takes one look at Ally on the floor, one look at my near crying self and then looks at the kitchen floor.

"I'll ask once and once only... What happened to the kitchen floor?" He asks, emphasising each word after 'only'.

"Well, you see alpha-" I begin, but he cuts me off. I blink and narrow my eyes, the sad facade disappearing in an instant.

"Is this a prank?" He asks, calm as the ocean. Why is he calm? He should be furious! I mean, come on! Look at this place! It's a lake of glue! Does this man have no sanity?

"Yes, it is." I bite back, crossing my arms and turning around to the way my body is forcing me to face.

"A stupid prank too." I grumble quietly to myself. I had hoped no one would hear me, but from Ally's snicker, I know she did.

"I'm guessing this is Ally's prank to you. Ally, you'll be cleaning this up. Alex, you'll be trying to figure out a way of getting out of that mess you're in. Have fun." Is the last things he says before he walks off down the hall, his footsteps echoing behind him. Bloody alpha...

"Uh... That went better than expected." Ally chirps, getting up and getting a mop. I scoff, she thinks a mop will clean this up. Ally looks at me with a raised eyebrow while I shake my head.

"You seriously think a mop will clean this up? Girl, you're going to have to get a cleaning crew in here!" I exclaim, through my arms in the air dramatically.

Ally rolls her eyes at me then says, "Please, I so got this."

An hour later and I'm still stuck in the bloody glue, along with three mops, two brooms, ten sponges and a broken vase. Ally had a bit of a moment and lashed out at the poor vase.

"Are you done trying to do this yourself?" I ask tiredly. I've been standing here for over an hour, I'm hungry and all I really want to do is go and hug Comrade. I haven't seen him all day and he wasn't there when I woke up this morning. I'm almost positive he's locked up in Axel's office searching for Damon again.

"Friggin' super glue! I'm never touching that shit again!" She exclaims, running a hand through her hair. I run a hand over my face, she thinks she staying away from the stuff? Oh no... I'm going to get her back for this and it's gonna be with super glue.