Launch Day!!!

Ok, so you have to read the whole post because there's a surprise at the end of the update!

So... THE BOOK I SNOW LIVE ON AMAZON!!!!!!!!! Oh my god!!!! How exciting is that! The second book! I still can't get over the excitement! The link are on my blog, BUT, it's not lunched yet so you have to wait until the countdown timer turns to 00:00:00 before you can actually buy the book... However! You can check out the book with the link on my blog; here's the link to my blog: violet-samuels.awesomeauthors.org

So, my publisher is really impressed with how supportive you guys have been so they're lowering the price of the book for the launch! Honestly, you guys have earned the cost reduction because, seriously, where would this book be without you? Like, come on. The Founders have been the best supporters and followers through everything and I couldn't be more grateful.

Back to the book, if you buy the book at 2pm EST, then there's a chance the book will get really famous and even become a MOVIE! I'm sorry, I don't think you heard me. THE BOOK COULD BECOME A MOVIE!!!! MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!So, just think, if you buy the book at 00:00:00, it will help the book HEAPS in becoming really big! You can buy the book before then, but it would be really awesome if you bought the book when the countdown timer hits 00:00:00.

If you buy the book, please please PLEASE! I'M PLEADING YOU, LEAVE A REVIEW! It can be good or bad, I love constructive criticism! I just want to know what you guys think about it. Your reviews will guarantee the epicness of this book and there's nothing more I would love to know than your thoughts on the book J

And now, for the super awesome surprise *drumroll please!*

If you leave a review, your name will be on the back of the book! This would show the world just how great The Founders are! The publisher will update the book before it changes its price, so you have to leave a review. Pretty please with chocolate flakes and a strawberry on top?

Overall, I just want to thank you and I hope to see you at the launch!

Love ya

Violet