Chapter 18

FEL: Ch. 18

ALEX'S POV

I chuckle evilly to myself as I watch Ally check every single one of her five hairbrushes. Oh Ally, you're in for a big surprise...

Once she's satisfied that her hairbrushes are free of super glue, she picks one up and starts to brush her hair. Nothing happens. Perfect. Now she thinks that nothing's going to happen to her.

I glance above me to the top of the door, a full bucket of coloured glue sits there. I get my phone at the ready and get up my camera. This is gonna be good.

It takes Ally another three or so minutes before she starts walking towards the door. Her afro like hair is up in a frizzy ponytail and she doesn't suspect a thing.

I quietly and slowly back away from the door, holding my phone up. Three. Two. One.

Ally opens the door to see me. Her eyes go wide as she hears the bucket tip and looks up at the very last second to see the coloured glue come pouring down on her.

"Ahh!" She screams, her hands up near her face and her face the picture of utter shock. I snap the picture and a few others as the glue drips down her face and onto the tiled floor of the bathroom. I try so hard not to laugh, but I can't help it! She looks hilarious!

"Alex! You- you-" She tries to say, but it seems like she can't get her words out. I think it's mainly because she has glue in her mouth.

"Yes, Ally? What can I do for you?" I ask sweetly, my shoulders still shaking with silent laughter. This is gold! I wish there was someone else to see it!

As if my wish was heard, Taylor comes running into the room. She takes one look at Ally and bursts out laughing, which makes me start laughing again. Gold I tell you, gold! I should report this to funniest home videos! Ha! Best prank. Ever!

Ally tries to say something, but keeps her mouth shut so that glue doesn't get in her mouth again. I laugh harder at that and it seems like Taylor does too.

Ally just screams, her mouth still closed, and stomps off out the room. Taylor and I keep on laughing until we look like dying seals. You know when you laugh so much no sound comes out? Yeah, that's what we're doing now.

"Oh my gosh, that was brilliant!" I yell, my grin and laughter never leaving me. Taylor can only nod in agreement.

A good ten minutes later and we're ready to go back downstairs to everyone else. Taylor and I make our way down the stairs, still chuckling under our breaths.

I appear in the kitchen and my eyes instantly lock on Comrade's. He smiles at me, to which I return in a full beam. I jump over to him and wrap my arms around his neck, giving him a light kiss on the lips.

"Morning my little mate." He whispers in my ear as he places a kiss on my mark. I shiver and mumble a morning back. He chuckles at me while wrapping an arm around my waist and pulling me closer.

"Yeah yeah, that's enough now. Keep it PG peoples!" Callum exclaims, walking into the kitchen with a big grin.

I pull away from Comrade to grin at Callum. I've missed him! He hasn't been around for a while.

"Comrade! How ya doin?" Callum asks with the same grin. Comrade chuckles and nods while giving him a normal answer. They continue to have a semi-conversation while I stand there gob-smacked. When did these two become good friends?

"Whoa whoa whoa!" I exclaim, holding my fingers up between the two men. They look at me questioningly while I look at them dumbly.

"When did you two becomes best friends? And where did you disappear too?" I accuse them both. I really shouldn't be questioning my beta, but Comrade seems to be good friends with him, so I may as well be.