Coming Out (Crona x Reader)

Requested by: GarlicBreadlover21

Male! Crona x Male! Reader

"Crona, it's okay. You can do this," I try to soothe my boyfriend. We have been in an incognito couple lately, hiding our relationship even when we so badly want to tell the world we are in love.

"I don't know how to deal with this," Crona whimpers. I rub circles on his back to calm him down. "What if they don't accept me? Where will I go?"

"You could live with my partner and I. We will take care of you. But I'm sure neither Marie nor Stein will not hate you for this." I have to admit, I am barely stopping myself from shaking and crying. I only came out to my partner and parents, and even when I knew they would not care in the least, I was shaking and did not get any sleep the night before I told them. But I have to keep strong for Crona. He needs me to do that. So I try to convince him of what I am also trying to convince myself. "It will be like ripping a bandage off. Fast and quick, then it will be over before you know it and all will be okay. You hear me? Everything will be fine. We're lucky to have such kind and accepting people in our lives."

I hug Crona, who I know is trying to not cry. Ragnarok comes out of his back and yells some encouragement.

"You wimp! If you don't do this now, when will you?! Who cares if they kick you out! You don't need them anyways!"

"See? Even Ragnarok knows it will be okay." I release myself from our embrace. "Think you can do it? Because I do."

Crona nods. I take him by the hand and walk him over to where Marie and Stein, his adoptive parents, live with him. We go inside without knocking, being as this is his home and I am welcome in any time.

"Marie?! Stein?! We need to talk to you!" I call out. They answer back, telling me they are in the living room.

I try to bring Crona there, but he just stays put.

"Crona, you can do this. I know you can. It's okay," I softly tell him. He nods in agreement and follows me into the room. As we get closer I can feel my heartbeat getting faster and faster. But I don't want Crona to know I am worried. He will them get even more  worried than he already is.

"What did you need?" Marie asks. Crona and I stay quiet for a bit. "Something wrong?"

"No. We're okay. But, we need to tell you something," I am the one to speak up. I look to Crona and squeeze his hand. "We're-"

"We're gay!" Crona suddenly blurts out.

"Oh, my babies!" Maire exclaims, getting out of her seat to hug the two of us. "I'll always love you two, gay or not, you both have a place in my heart."

"She's right," Stein speaks up. "Does not really matter to us. As long as you're happy."

"Thank you," I say. I feel the stress leave me as I finally put the situation behind me. When I look to Crona I can see him crying of happiness.

This nerve racking day could not have turned out any better. I came out to two more people, who accepted it both me and Crona, and I got to help him through it. Maybe with the next people we tell it will go a bit smoother.