Instrumental (Justin Law x Reader)

Edited: 07/04/18

(Y/i)=your instrument

I watch the stunning group of people walk onto the stage, all dressed completely in concert black. They all look alike, carrying their instruments in one hand and their music in the other. It looks all so professional. Hopefully, they sound as good as they look.

Once they all sit down, the conductor comes on the stage. Everyone falls silent. The silence, this is different, being as I am always listening to music. Hopefully, this music is a nice change.

Turning around, the conductor thanks everyone for coming, and everyone applauds. Everyone on the stage sits up straight, and gets their sheet music arranged. The conductor turns back around, flexes the conducting stick, and the instruments are raised.

I scan the people in the first row, second, third, fourth, and so on. My eyes, they land upon one person. She has (h/l), (h/c) hair pulled away from her (s/t) face, and plays a (y/i). Well, she is quite beautiful. I just can't see her too well from the music stands and my seat in the audience.

The music fills the room, and a slow song starts. I try to tune into the sound her (y/i) makes. I can't, probably because she mixes well with the other instruments. The song continues, and the soloist of the (y/i) plays a beautiful tune. I was hoping it was that girl, as beautiful as the music she plays. Soon, the music starts to fade. I am slightly disappointed. A new song starts, with a fast tempo. I recognize it as Carmina Burana.

~Skip To End Of Music~

Everyone applauds the performers as they walk out. Slowly, people start to rise, giving a standing ovation. It was good music, I have to admit, so I stand too.

"They were pretty good, I wish I could congratulate them for such an awesome performance." The person beside me says.

"Yes, it was. I am going to find one of the musicians, and say how I loved it so." I fish through my pocket. The performance is over, so I am going back to the music I always listened to.

~Time Skip~

I lean against a wall, waiting for that certain musician to come out. Hopefully, I didn't miss her.

I see someone come out. The looks a little different than when she was in stage. Her hair is no longer pinned back, and frames her face nicely. She looks tired, very tired. I'll have to make this quick.

"Hello." I greet her.

"Oh. Hi."

"My name is Justin Law. Pleased to have been able to meet you."

"My name is (Y/n). I guess it is nice to meet you too," She hold out her hand. I take it, and we shake. She asks me if I liked the performance.

"Yes! I loved it! A most mesmerizing change from what I normally listen too. The sound, I loved how your (y/i) sounded. You are like a siren."

"Oh! Thank you! I'll be sure to tell Ms. Smith - my conductor - that you loved it. As for being a siren, thank you. I have never heard that one before."

"I would love to hear you play again."

"We have another concert in a month. At the DWMA, where I go to school. It is small, but if you enjoyed it that much, I could give you my number. That way when I practice you could come over." (Y/n) hands me a piece of paper, probably with her phone number on it.

"I'll be sure to go! I will be able to see Lord Death again!" I take the paper, and sure enough, it had her number.

"Well, I have to go. See you later!"

"Bye! I will see you later my siren!" She laughs to her self upon hearing that. Yes, she is definitely a siren, capturing me with her beauty and her beautiful music like voice. I can not wait to see her again.