Chapter 34

D-10 B L A C K P I N K ' s C O M E B A C K

March 24, 2018 - 8:28 AM

Y/N's POV

Peeking through the window seeing the fluffy clouds I was flying with, surprisingly makes my inner self feel more comfortable.

Although I feel bad for leaving Momo and Ahjumma at 3 in the morning, I fought the urge to say sorry to them. I needed to do this myself.

Luckily, a long-time friend of mine gave me a free 3 and a half hour ride going to New Zealand.

After the long ride, here I am now familiarizing the NZ atmosphere.

Settling down at a cheap hotel room just around the city, I arranged all the details about this Maxxe Sainte and so I can carefully plan what I should do with her.

She might be clever but I will make sure that this time, I will turn the tables around.

"Ding!"

A familiar name flashed through my phone screen together with the sound which signalled me that a text message was received.

"Not now.." I silently mumbled to myself

Ahjumma 👵:

Yah! Where are you? Why did you leave me and Momo here!

I sighed after reading Ahjumma's text which was the 27th message she has sent me today.

Same with what I did from the other 26 messages, I ignored it. Turned it off and settled it inside a drawer.

After much deliberation, I was able to finalize my plan and prepared the things I will need for later.

*sigh* "I still have lots of time.. What should I do?" I asked myself

And so I decided to go around the city since I'll be executing my mission in the evening.

After a few walks from the hotel I was staying, I came across a shopping place.

Souvenirs? Right!

I immediately walked towards the stores and looked for something I can bring home to the girls and Jenjen..

I might as well buy something for Ahjumma and Momo as a peace offering..

The first store I got in was selling cameras. I got nothing to buy here and so I went out of it immediately.

But as I was walking away from the first store, I remembered one time when Jennie told me how Lisa's very good at taking pictures..

And so I went back to the camera store and looked for something that Lisa might like..

After minutes of inspecting different cameras, I decided to buy a pink Fujifilm mirrorless camera..