Chapter 25

Y/N's POV

"So how do I fix this mess Ahjumma?"

"Hold on a second kiddo!"

After all the fuss that happened earlier, I insisted for Jennie to take a rest first. She was not listening at first, so I decided to cuddle with her until she fell asleep in my arms.

And there she is, lying at the bed-sized couch here in the Underground HQ sleeping peacefully.

I went closer to her and covered her thoroughly with a blanket. This also gave me the opportunity to admire her even more.

From her eyelids to her little nose..

Everything was perfect. She was perfect.. And she doesn't deserve anything that is happening right now.

"Here kid.." Ahjumma softly said from my laptop

I looked at Jennie first and whispered..

"I'll fix all of this Jenjen.. I promise.."

I then kissed her forehead and stood up heading to where Ahjumma was talking.

"Spill it.. But keep it low, I don't want Jennie to wake up.." I now gave Ahjumma the signal to speak

"No problemo.. So apparently, what happened was.. Uhmm okay.."

"What's the problem Ahjumma?"

"Nothing.. It's just uhh.."

"What is it?" I said sternly making sure Ahjumma will tell me now

"Okay.. Kid uhmm.. I'm not the one who took out the audio clip.. I just said that because if I say what truly happened, Jennie might get shocked from all of this.."

"Then who did it? Tell me who it is and I'm gonna fucking blow their heads off!" I said strongly but not in a loud tone afraid waking up Jennie..

"It was the client.."

"But.. How come? Did you already submit the audio before all of this?"

"No kid, you know we don't give out the output unless you already filed your mission of accomplishment.. But you didn't file it yet right?"

"No I did not! So what happened?"

"Apparently.. Uhmm.. the client hired another operative and yesterday.. Uhh.. they got my computer hacked.. I'm sorry kid this is all my fault"

"What? How come?"

"They were good Y/N really good.. I thought it was you who sent me that attachment asking for the audio clip.. I gave it but apparently I was phished. I'm sorry.."

I sighed deeply after knowing what really happened. It was not Ahjumma at all.. She really do not go out doing things that will hurt me.

"It's alright Ahjumma I understand.. What I just need now is the original copy.. The complete one, the uncut ver-"

"I lost it too"

"What?"

"I told you they hacked my pc and deleted all the information about this mission.. Including the original file of the audio clip.."

*sigh* "Then what do I do now? How do I get the original one? That's the first step to fix this mess so I need to get that.."

"I tried getting into their system but it's highly secur- Hey what's so funny?"