Chapter 4

First day of mission, I got the job and I already met my subject. What a good thing to start my mission!

As Ms. Min introduced me to the girls, I bowed happily and glance at Jennie who was looking all curious at me I guess.

"Hi, I'm F/N and I am the new system administrator here. Please take care of me. Thank you"

After I bowed they all clapped and sent me their cute smil- wait what?

I guess celebrities do really have these kind of charms do they?

Anyways, after meeting my subject we left them since they were practicing. I guess that's for their comeback?

Now, Ms. Min ushered me to a room and I think this would be my office.

"So Y/N, this will be your office starting tomorrow. If you need anything, you can just dial me in. You have all our numbers there too, just in case." Ms. Min smiled as she pointed at my desk.

"Okay Miss, but can I stay here for awhile first before I leave?"

"No problem, but I should be going will that be okay?"

"Yes, I think I can manage myself from here. Thank you very much for accomodating me Ms. Min"

"Irene, you can just call me Irene"

"O..kay hehe thank you again, Irene-ssi."

"Okay, I'll get going then. See you tomorrow!"

"Thank you, see you then!"

And she left the room. As soon as I was alone I immediately pressed a small button on my ear and heard the woman on the other line yawning.

"What took you so long?" said the ahjumma

"I had a tour around here, don't complain, that was an advantage and also I got to meet this Jennie Kim you were telling me."

"So, how was she? does she look like a bully to you?"

"Well, I don't know yet. But when I came in, she looks very curious at me"

"Oohhh... I think she wants to meet you personally?"

"I don't know. But for now, enough with the chitchat and see if you can connect here in my office."

"Give me 2 minutes"

After a few seconds, I heard a clicking sound.

"That was a quick 2 minutes there hahaha"

This ahjumma is the real deal. She can hack everything for like seconds! It's like in the movies except that this one's legit!

"Okay, so I already made the room sound proof. And hey look! You can easily access all the cameras in the building from your computer"

"I guess I will just be sitting here and wait for Jennie's show"