Chapter 17

Y/N's POV

"You want to do it again baby girl?" Jennie said seductively

"I'm too tired Jenjen let's just cuddle.." I pouted making Jennie lie in bed

"Okay come here.." Jennie said while opening her arms waiting for me to come to her

"No, let me hug you.."

I lie down and Jennie immediately went closer to me and used my arm as her pillow. I hugged her tight and caressed her hair while inhaling her scent.

Her smell is like home to me. This feels so relaxing and comfortable. Never felt this complete before since my brother died.

I can feel how this house came back to life now. It's like it already found it's missing piece. Which is Jennie.

I feel so overwhelmed with the love we have for each other. She's the only one who made me feel so happy and loved.

"Baby.." Jennie whispered enough for me to hear it

"Hmm.." I hummed in response

"Can I ask about you?"

"About me?"

She nodded in response with a cute expression on her face.

"I just want to know you better.. if it's okay with you.." Jennie added

"No problem.. Especially when you're giving me that cute face.. so, what's your first question?"

"Uhmm how long have you been alone?"

I sighed remembering how long I have been by myself. How long I have been independent enough to stand on my own feet and continue standing up every tough moments I have.

I felt Jennie moved and when I looked at her, she was also staring at me. She cupped my cheeks and spoke.

"It's okay if you don't want to answer it.."

"No, it's okay.." I smiled at her as I continue to speak.

"Me and my brother Jongin oppa were early orphans. Our parents died in an accident and until now I still don't know what accident it was.."

"Ever since then, it was just me and Jongin oppa. He took care of me and everything especially while we were staying at the orphanage. It was quite suffocating in that place tho and thankfully when I was six years old, we were adopted by a rich man." I smiled as I can see how Jennie pays attention and was eagerly waiting for me to continue speaking

"You look so cute while listening very carefully.." *giggles*

"Aish~ just continue okay?"

"But I'm tired of talking.."

Jennie suddenly kissed me.. I smiled between her kisses and immediately responded to it. I was holding her waist with my left arm and she was cupping my cheeks while the kiss deepens.

I tried pulling her closer but then she pulled away giving me a smirk on her face.

"You said you're too tired for this stuff?"

"Uhmm I think I have the energy now.."

"Uh oh! I just gave you a kiss since you told me you're tired of talking.. No make loves right now coz my baby is tired.." *chuckles*

"Alright alright.. So where are we?"

"You were adopted by a rich man at the age of six.."

"Okay okay.. So yeah that's it, we were adopted and lived a happy life.. The end.. Ouch!" I pouted as Jennie smacked my arm

"What was that for?" I asked

"You're making the story cut short.."

"Okay sorry.. So to continue, we were adopted by a rich man who owns a company."

"What kind of company?"

I paused for a while thinking if I should tell her or not. If I tell her, she'll get too close to know about my real job. Fuck!

I should cut it now first. Right!

"Should we do this alternately? I should ask the question now, shouldn't I?" I said earning a sigh from Jennie

"Okay fine, might as well we get to know more about each other now. So what do you want to know?"

"Hmm.. I want to know who's Jennie before she debuted"

I was relieved to change the topic as the pressure now is on Jennie. I find it real cute when she sighed deeply after hearing my question.

"So you want to know who was Jennie Kim before she debuted huh?" Jennie asked

"Hmm.. yeah why not?"

"Okay but first, promise me that after this, nothing will change okay?"

"Yes Ma'am.."

"So yeah, to start, I lived and studied in New Zealand before. Uhmm.. I was a party girl before since you know how teenagers from western countries are. And to be honest with you.. I was once a bully at school. I always wanted things my way tho sometimes I still do. Ermm.. Me and my friends made fun of whoever we wanted and I kinda regret that past of me now.." *sighs*

Fuck! She just confessed! Fucking mission! My mission is already done but fuck I don't even know what to feel. Should I be happy that my mission is now accomplished?

But I feel fucking guilty right now! This is not right fuck I don't know what to do. Fuck fuck fuck!!

"S-sorry.. I shouldn't have told you.."

I looked at Jennie who was wearing a very sad face. No no no! What did I do? I shouldn't have asked her that.

"Hey hey hey.. Hey Jen look at me.."

I held her cheeks and made her face me. I immediately looked into her eyes and I can see how regretful she is. I feel bad, fucking idiot Y/N!

"I-i'm sorry.. I promise I'm not that kind of girl anymore.." Jennie said close to crying

"Sshh.. I believe you Jen.. It's all in the past now and it doesn't matter anymore. Don't be sad coz it makes me sad too.."

After hearing my words, she immediately hugged me and I gently caressed her back thinking it might help her feel okay.

"Thank you Y/N.. You're the only person I told about my past. Not even the girls know about this. You know why?"

Shit! Now I feel more guilty. Fucking hell..

"Hmm why?"

"Because I love you and I trust you so much that I don't fear anything when I'm with you.."

Silence occupied the whole room after Jennie spoke. I also love her but what she just said broke my heart into pieces. I feel like a fucking asshole. I feel so guilty that I don't even know what to do now.

Everything in my mind was blank. But what I did was just to hug her tight and kiss the top of her head. I guess my heart and body spoke for myself.

"I love you too Jennie.. I really do.."