Chapter 22

Jennie's POV

I felt so relieve that talking with Yang ssajangnim turned out to be good. And I'm sooo excited to tell Y/N this good news!

"Tok.. tok.. tok.." I knocked at Y/N's door and I noticed there isn't any response but beforw I could knock again, she opened the door.

Did she cry? Nah, my Y/N is a strong girl.

"Jagi.." I sweetly said to her and immediately hugged her.

Why is she not talking? Instead, she just hugged me back tighter..

We just stood there for a moment but I can't help but worry about her. Maybe there is something wrong.

"Hey baby, you okay?" I asked her as I cupped her cheeks trying to get her attention.

What is happening right now? Why is she not talking?

"Look at me, what's happening?" I again tried to get her attention

She looks hesitant. But nonetheless, I waited for her to speak.

"Jennie.." she started

It's the only thing she said. Now I'm starting to get nervous. Why is she acting like this? Holding my cheeks and looking straight into my eyes without saying anything?

"What is it Y/N? Is there any problem? Tell me.."

Another sigh escaped from her.

"Jen.. look.. uhmm" *sigh*

This isn't good as she is now panting nervously.

"Calm down okay? Take it slow.."

"Jen j-just.. just always remember that I love you okay? I-i.. I love you so much.." she said

She's saying it as if she's going anywhere and that made me nervous. I was confused but still, a smile escaped from my lips after hearing what she said.

"Aww~ I love you too Y/N.. But is there anything wrong? You know you can always tell me.."

"There is.. And I-im so sor-"

"Beep.. beep.. beep.."

Stupid phonecall.. Y/N was about to tell me her problem. Only if it wasn't Manager oppa.

"Wait babe let me just take this call.." I said to her and flashed her a smile

"Jennie-yah!"

Why is he shouting? What's the problem now?

"Ne Manager-nim.. Waeyo?"

"There's an audio clip going viral now! What is happening with you? Do you really want to ruin your name together with Blackpink?"

What is he saying? Fuck.

"W-what? What are you talking about?"

"Someone who claims to be your past classmate in New Zealand is spreading news that you bullied her before. She even has an audio clip for proof. What is all this?"

Bullied? But.. But Y/N's the only person I talked about this.

"I-i.. I d-don't know what you're talking about?"

"I'll send you the article and better listen to the clip and confirm me right away if it's you."

I got so fucking nervous after the call ended and my phone beeped showing "1 message received from Manager-oppa"

Even tho I don't want to see this thing, I can't help but be curious if Y/N has something to do with this.

"So yeah, to start, I lived and studied in New Zealand before. Uhmm.. I was a party girl.. since you know how teenagers from western countries are. And to be honest with you.. I was.. a bully at school. I always wanted things my way.. Ermm.. Me and my friends made fun of whoever we wanted.."

What the actual fuck is this? How.. How did this happen? I am so confused right now and I didn't even know that my tears were already there.

Everything seems dark and I don't even know what to do. All I heard was my phone falling on the floor and Y/N who immediately enclosed me into a hug.

I don't even know if I have to push her or if she's the one who did this. But all I know right now is I need a shoulder to lean on.

*crying* "C-can.. can y-you explain t-to me w-what's happening Y/N?" I tried my best to speak. I need clarifications right now.

But she didn't say anything. Did she really do this? I fucking need an answer!

"D-did you do this Y/N? Fucking talk Y/N you have a mouth!" I said starting to yell at her

It doesn't feel good shouting at her but I badly need an answer right now.

"J-jen.."

It's the only thing she said as she was also crying now. I guess she really has something to do with this.

"Jen what?! I told you to fucking explain to me what's happening because you're the only person I told about that thing! Now tell me, am I so fucking dumb for trusting you?"

"N-no Jen.. Please.."

"Fuck Y/N just spill it out!"

"L-look.. I-i can explain.. I know I broke your trust right now b-but.. But I can explain.."

"Then fucking explain!"

I noticed how she flinched after I yelled at her. I feel fucking bad for shouting at her right now. But-

"I-i.. I will.. B-but I need you to come with me.."

"Come with you? How am I suppose to trust you this time? I don't know Y/N it's ju-"

She kissed me. It was enough for me to fall again. I can feel how much she loves me but everything that is happening right now just.. just doesn't make sense.

"I understand if you hate me right now Jen.. But please.. Please just give me this one.. You know I never wanted to hurt you and I just told you earlier that I.. I love you so much Jen.. Please.."

She was crying so hard same as I do but it's hard for me to process things right now.

"I promise this time you will know everything.. I will explain to you all the things you need to know about me.. And I will also make sure to fix this mess I made.. But I need you right now Jen.. So please?"

It's the only thing she can say to make me trust her again. The word 'promise'. She rarely say it but when she does, she will surely keep it.

I said I wanted answers and here she is now, convincing me to come with her.

I nodded in response and I can see how shocked she is.

I love her and I still trust her. I hope that I trusted her right again this time.