Chapter 13

D-17 B L A C K P I N K ' s C O M E B A C K

Jennie's POV

It's 4am in the morning and now I am here crawling silently in our dorm. I don't wanna be questioned where I came from if the other girls wake up.

After what happened between me and Y/N at our spot, I can't help but feel supeeeeeer happy about it.

Finally, she's mine now!

I love this feeling ohmygod. I love how the butterflies in my stomache go wild whenever I think about her. The way she kissed and made love to me was the greatest thing ever.

I really won't be able to forget what happened last night.

Flashback

"Are you sure about this Jennie?" Y/N asked me worriedly

She's my soulmate, I trust her and I want this right now. She makes me feel loved and protected ever since we met in New York. I'm not backing down now.

"Never been so sure since you left me that note in New York"

Y/N looked confused and was about to speak but I was getting impatient and so I immediately kissed her. I did it passionately so she can feel how much I want her, how much I've been waiting for her.

I again proceeded to take off my shirt but this time Y/N helped me with it and tossing it somewhere inside this tent.

She started kissing me with more desire and it makes me more turned on. After pulling away, she proceeded to give kitten kisses all over my face.

Starting of with my cheeks to my jawline and continuously trailed to my right ear making me release the moan I've been keeping. I bit my lip as she slightly licked my outer ear sending shivers throughout my body.

"Your moan turns me on big time Jen, don't suppress it"

The butterflies on my stomache goes wild again after hearing the way she talk to me.

I then let out another moan when now, she started attacking my neck.

"Oh my god Y/N.. ugh.."

"I'll be careful not to leave marks here princess.. I don't want you to be scolded" *giggles*

"Just do whatever you want to do with me Y/N" I said pleading while still enjoying her soft little kisses on my neck

I've been a moaning mess for minutes already and she was just doing my top. I can feel how wet I am already down there. I'm going crazy right now!

She was now kissing my shoulder blades and I can't help but feel overwhelmed when she reached for my clasp at the back and gently removed my bra making me exposed in front of her.

She stared at my boobs for a while making my cheeks feel heated. This is kinda embarassing and so I slowly raised my hands to cover my breast but suddenly, she held my hands and placed it in the back of her neck.

"Don't be shy princess, it's a good sight to see" *giggles*

Is she joking? Why is she always giggling?

"Are you making fun of me right now? Why are you always giggling?" I said pouting

Her face then turned serious and she looked directly to my eyes.

"No Jen, I just find you really cute right now. You're beautiful okay?" she said before kissing me on the lips.

"I'll be gentle babe don't worry.." she whispered to my ears before proceeding to my left boob