Chapter 9

D-21 BlackPink's Comeback

10:30 PM

"I like you too Y/N-ssi" Jennie suddenly mumbled while looking at me

I was shocked from her sudden statement making me stutter

"Ahh.. hahaha!! I-i g-guess my fellow b-blinks would envy me r-right now hahaha" fucking great Y/N

She slightly chuckled and scooped another spoon of ice cream.

"The sky looks great isn't it?" she asked changing the topic

"Yeah.."

"You really love stargazing don't you?" she curiously asked

"Yup, I used to stargaze with my brother when he was still alive" I answered smiling while looking at the stars in the sky

"I'm sorry.."

"Hahaha why are you sorry? I should be thankful to you for staying with me right now" I looked at her and noticed the ice cream on the side of her lips

I leaned closer to her, wiped the ice cream from her lips and immediately licked my finger. Milk ice cream shouldn't be wasted like that!

---

Jennie's POV

We met again..

At last, I met her again. I met the person I like for the nth time. But why is she acting like she doesn't know me? Did she forgot about me?

I don't know, I'll just ask her later on. For now, all I have to do is enjoy this moment. Stargazing with the girl I like.

While I ask her questions which makes her stutter, I find her very cute and I just want to pinch her cheeks.

She also told me about her brother who passed away which makes me sad. Maybe I should ask her to stargaze with me more often so she wouldn't miss her brother so much.

How can a person be this wonderful?

My thoughts were interrupted when she suddenly leaned on to me and wiped something on the side of my lips. Then she brought that finger to her mouth making all the butterflies on my stomache go wild.

You're making me crazy Y/N..

---

D-20 BlackPink's Comeback

12:35 AM

Y/N's POV

We were lying on this mini tent while looking at the sky full of stars. Talking about random things, I got to know more about Jennie which gave me a hard time on thinking how I can accomplish this mission.

After a couple minutes of silence, I looked at her only to find a peacefully sleeping Jennie. She must be tired from all the preparations for their comeback.

It's already midnight so I decided to wake her up.

"Jennie-ssi..." I slightly poke her shoulders making her squirm

"Wake up.. You might have schedules later.. You need to get up now.."

She won't answer, I guess I shouldn't have built this tent. Jeez!

After a couple try of waking her up, she slowly opened her eyes and looked at me intently. I can feel our gazes fighting when suddenly she pulled me close to her and let my head rest on her shoulders. She hugged me with both of her arms and gently caressed my back.

I was shocked from the sudden contact but I can't stop myself from inhaling her scent. It makes my whole body relax.

I felt relaxed on her arms. She makes me feel secured which I haven't felt with anyone except from my brother. I always thought that I don't need this kind of security. But I just like how this feels.

I wanted to stay in this moment. But I shouldn't forget my mission. Right! My mission..

I wanted to get up but my body says the opposite.

What are you doing to me Jennie Kim?