Chapter 26

D-13 B L A C K P I N K ' s C O M E B A C K 

March 21, 2018 - 4:32 PM

Y/N's POV

Since Jennie left this morning, I continuously worked on the things for tomorrow's event. I've been working out here at the Underground HQ for hours already. I need to condition myself for my mission tomorrow. I hope everything will go as planned.

I pity this punching bag in front of me who's been catching all the angered punches I've been giving. I just feel so mad about that client who betrayed us. I'll do whatever it takes to find that girl and punish her for what she did. 

I stopped punching when my phone suddenly rang..

"Neo mwonde jakku saenggakna.. Jajonsim sanghae aega ta~"

It's Jennie.

"Hey.." I answered

"Are you on the underground?" she asked

"Yeah.. why? Is there any problem? What happened?"

"Hey calm down.. The meeting with Mr. Yang was kinda okay.. I think?"*chuckles*

*sighs* "How about you? Are you okay?"

"Yeah.. Everything's fine.."

"You sure?"

"Yes I am.. I just called because I'm coming over and I brought food with me so you better open up"

"Why? Don't you have any priorities to do?"

"Nothing..  Besides, don't you want to be with me at least? You're gonna leave me tomorrow and I don't even have any idea when you're coming back again"

"Okay.. I think I'm gonna take a show-"

"Jagi I'm inside already.. How do I open the closet elevator thingy?"

"What?! How co-"

"I am Jennie Kim~"

I chuckled lightly after hearing Jennie attempting to open the closet. But soon I laughed after hearing her shocked voice when the elevator really opened after what she said. 

"Yah! How did that happen?" she asked furiously

"It can recognize you babe. Anyways, end the call now, let's talk here.."

I then ended the call and took a towel with me before proceeding to the elevator to welcome Jennie.

When the door opened, she walked towards me but I slowly walked backwards since I just finished my workout and I'm covered in sweat. Right then, Jennie gave me a look in which I laughed in response.

"I just finished my workout babe okay? Chill.."

"So what you just finished your workout? Why are you walking away from me?"

"I'm covered in sweat I don't want you to hug me right now that's all."

"So what again if you're covered in sweat? It's not like I'm gonna die if-"

"Sshh~ I'm gonna take a shower real quick okay? I can just uhmm kiss you for now" 

I leaned forward and pouted waiting for Jennie to kiss me. But she didn't, instead she went closer to my ear and whispered..

"You look so hot when you're covered in sweat *kisses my cheek*  Now run to the bathroom and take a shower before I do something else to you.."

I gulped at her seductive voice but immediately shrugged my thoughts and ran to the bathroom as what Jennie instructed me.

The last thing I heard was her giggles as the elevator slowly closed and moved upwards.

After getting off in my room, I quickly took a hot shower not wanting to bore Jennie alone. I changed into a gray sweat pants and a gray hoodie to match.

I took the towel with me to dry my hair as I go back down to the Underground HQ.

When I reached there, I saw Jennie sitting on the couch. But wait-

Is she crying?

I quickly ran to her and sat beside her. I grabbed her phone and put it in the side making her look at me.

She was reading the hate comments about her bullying controversy that's why she was crying. Bullshit!

I immediately hugged her and she then rested her head on my chest. I caressed her back as I continue to hear light sobs from her.

"Sshh~ stop crying now. Remember what I promised? I'm gonna fix all of this okay?" I said hoping to make her feel more secured

"Jagi.." she said as she rose up and looked at me straight in the eyes

"What? Do you need anything? Tell me.."

"Please don't leave me.."

My knees got weak after hearing what she's asking. No Y/N! Resist her for now. You have to work on this! You have to see how she's hurting from all of this! You need to fix this!

"Jen.. *sighs* As much as I don't want to leave you but.. But I have to do this. I can't afford to see you hurting like this."

"No, I don't care anymore. I promise I won't care about what they're saying about me, just- just don't leave me.. Please?" she said crying

I don't know what to do.. I really have to do this but seeing Jennie begging for me to stay? Shit gather your thoughts up Y/N!

"Look.. I'll comeback very fast okay? You told me earlier that the girls wants to meet me right? I promise I'll be there on Lisa's birthday! It's on the 27th right? See? It's just a couple of days.."

"B-but.."

"Jagi please.. I can't afford to see you crying while reading all those stupid comments. I don't want them to think badly of you. I need to do something to clean your image up. I don't want my baby to be seen like that!"

"I told you it's okay with me.."

"But not with me Jen.. Please? Please don't make it hard for me.."

She didn't answer instead she continued sobbing and went back burrying her face in my chest.

She hugged me tighter and I also wrapped my arms around her while caressing her hair.

I'm gonna miss this. I'm gonna miss her so much even for just a few days.

"Promise me you'll take care of yourself while I'm not with you okay? Make sure to eat healthy food and everything.." she said which made me giggle at her cuteness

"I promise Jenjen.."

She then looked at me again and I just waited for her to say anything.

"And.."

"What is it?"

"Promise me you'll behave.. I don't want you to flirt with anyone!"

She pouts after saying that which made me giggle more. She's so cute I can't even take it.

I held her cheeks and looked intenly in her eyes.

"I promise.. I promise that I'll always have Ms. Jennie Kim in my mind and heart okay?" *chuckles*

She just smiled sweetly at me and went back on hugging me and we ended up cuddling in the couch.

We almost forgot the food she brought so we ate and talked about her day in which I hope will continue to be better for the next days that I'm gone.

I didn't tell her the details of my mission since I don't want to worry her too much. It's good that everything now is just between me and Ahjumma.

I really hope tomorrow will be a good day to start my mission.