Chapter 28

Y/N's POV

I just finished checking in and now I am headed to the boarding gate. While walking, I decided to call Jennie again. I just wanna hear her voice oh god.

Dialling My Lovely Jenjen 💕

After a few seconds, she immediately picked up..

"Jagi.. I miss you already!!" she whined

"Me too.. I had to call you because I miss hearing your voice already.."

"I feel like crying.. Please don't leave.."

"Unnie it's not like she'll be gone for like forever!!" I heard someone said from the other line

"Shut up Rosé will you?" Jennie retorted

I chuckled after hearing what the other girl said who turns out to be Rosé..

"Don't be sad love.. I'll be gone in less than a week so that won't really hurt right?" I said hoping to lessen our separation anxiety with each other

"I understand but- .. remember what I told you okay? Eat healthy mea-"

"I know Jen.. You've said that for like a hundred times already and I'm sure I won't forget that okay? I'm actually heading to a café here so I can grab a 'HEALTHY' sandwich. Does that make my baby satisfied now?" *chuckles*

*sigh* "Yes yes! Do that for the rest of your trip okay? And be safe.. Always be safe for me.."

"I will Jen.."

We talked while I waited for my boarding announcement also while eating the healthy sandwich I bought.

"Babe I need to use the bathroo-"

"Lemme talk to her unnie!!"

"No way Lisa!"

"Sshh~ Jennie it's fine. Let me talk to her for a while okay? Go ahead.." I said

"Yoboseyo? This is Lisa, Jennie unnie's baby.." silly girl but I decided to ride whatever she's saying

"Omo! She didn't tell me that she has other babies! That girl.."

After I talked, I only heard laughters from the other line which made me smile also.

I can also hear my voice echoing? Maybe Lisa turned on the speaker.. That's why I decided to talk to the girls..

"By the way.. Girls uhmm can I ask you something?"

"No problem.. What is it? By the way I'm Rosé"

"Thanks Rosé.. Ermm I just want to make sure Jennie's fine while I'm not around so.. Can you guys take care of her.. for me please?"

"We will.. Don't worry Y/N.. It's Jisoo by the way"

"Oh! How do you know it's me?" I curiously asked.

I know Jennie haven't mentioned my name to the girls yet..

"Her wallpaper with the picture of both of you in it says it all.." Lisa spoke

I then heard laughters in which I chuckled in response.

"Yah! Why are you laughing? What did you tell her? Give me that!" I heard an enraged Jennie which made me laugh

"Jagiya.. I'm sorry I was gone for too long.. What did they tell you?"