Chapter 18

D-15 B L A C K P I N K ' s C O M E B A C K

MONDAY..

A new day here again at my office.. I don't know if I should continue going to work since I already accomplished my mission, but still, it's the only way I get to see Jennie.

I'm afraid..

To be honest, I'm fucking afraid right now..

I'm afraid that the next morning I'll forget everything..

I'm afraid that one day I get to drink that Vixen mixed with my beverage that will eventually clear all my memories about this mission.

Including Jennie..

I feel so fucking afraid to the point that I don't want to drink anything at all.

I don't want to forget Jennie.

She's all I have.

I mean, I have Ahjumma but it's different to have someone stay by your side.

Someone who makes the best effort to make you happy and feel loved.

Only Jennie gave me that feeling.

And I never want to get rid of it.

I'm getting lost in my own thoughts when suddenly the telephone beside me rang.

"Ring.. ring.. ring.."

Picking it up, I heard a low husky voice from the other line. It was Mr. Kang whom I never heard of since the day he accepted me on the job.

"Ms. L/N"

"Yes Mr. Kang, what can I do for you?"

"Come to my office asap"

"Oka-"

My words were not even finished when he immediately ended the call.

That's weird.

I shrugged it off and fixed my self before going out of the office and head to Mr. Kang's.

I knocked on the door and entered only to be welcomed by intimading eyes from four people.

Seated in the round table was Mr. Kang who was like ready to punch me in the face, Irene who was giving me a sorry look, Blackpink's manager who was looking at me from head to toe and the last girl on the far left of the table who was looking very sad.

What's happening? I started getting confused on why I was called here and welcomed by these people.

"Sit down Y/N" Mr. Kang authoritatively said

I immediately sat down on the middle end of the table where the four of them has a good view of me.

"Why am I called here Sir? Is there anything wrong?" I asked confused

"Well you just made a big mess Ms. Y/N" Mr. Kang said with a disappointed look on me

"Look Sir Y/N has no fault here" Jennie said pleading

"Please keep quiet for a minute Ms. Kim since I'm talking to Ms. Y/N right here"

"Wait what is happening?" Alright I'm pissed

No one answered my question but instead Irene handed me pictures.

Fuck!

Pictures of me and Jennie hugging outside the mall. This was just yesterday!

Fuck the paparazzi who took these complete set of pictures from us hugging until to the both of us heading to my car.

"Mind explaining these pictures Ms. Y/N?" it was Mr. Kang interrogating me