Chapter 23

Jennie's POV

The drive going to wherever Y/N was bringing me was quite. I haven't heard a single thing from her since she begged for me to come and me agreeing to it earlier. 

It was already afternoon, 4:32 PM Korean standard time to be exact on what I saw in her car's GPS. 

After the news was spread like fire, I got a lot of non-stop phone calls and text messages which prompted me to turn off my phone. Maybe it's about time to change my phone number now.

I can see in my peripheral view how Y/N tries to take a glance at me. Even though she did something to destroy me, I can't help but trust her words and also my instincts. I know she has her reasons and I believe when she said that she doesn't want to hurt me but still, I need clarifications.

I don't want to look at her straight in the eyes. I know that if I did, all the hurt and anger will immediately fade away. I can't do that right now! I have to get my answers first.

After the long drive we arrived at a very familiar place. 

It was her house.

"Why did you bring me here?" I asked, clearing the stuffy silence we had.

"I told you I'll tell you everything about me right?" she said trying to give me a reassuring smile but she gave me a weak ones instead

I just nodded in response even though I badly want to hug her right now. Seeing her puffy eyes after crying so hard really makes my heart melt. I feel horrible seeing her like this.

After parking her car, we immediately went inside and proceeded to her kitchen.

"Let's have something to drink first, my throat's really dry from crying and I know you are too." she said while starting to prepare hot chocolate

After giving me a cup, she led me to her room without saying anything.

"You know we can just talk in the living room. Why here of all places? Y/N you know you should probably know your limitations by now" I continuously said after thinking what might happen if the two of us will be in her comfortable room.

My thoughts were cut off by a slight chuckle from her.

"Why do you always think about that stuff Jen? Is that the only thing we can do in my room?"

I felt embarrassed after what she said. Right! What am I thinking?! Wake your thoughts up Jennie Kim!

After entering her room, she ushered me to enter her walk-in closet. When we got inside and faced one wall of her clothes, she sighed deeply before looking at me.

"You trusted me about your past Jen but I broke that trust. I know you hate me right now, but I will do everything to gain that trust back" she looked down at her cup making me lose my patience

"So what now? Are we just gonna stand here in your closet?"

"Uhh s-sorry.." she said startled and took a step forward

"I love Jennie Kim"

"Y/N it's not time for stuff like thi-"

"Welcome back Y/N-ahh~" 

What the fuck! the closet just opened and was that my voice?

"What is all this? And why.. why does it sound.. was that me who said welcome back?" I said confused about what's happening right now

"Yeah.. I told you I'll do everything to get you back. Even if I have to let my guards down, I will do it"

"What do you mean? C'mon Y/N this is getting harder than I thought!"

"I'll explain later, let's go!" she immediately held my wrist and dragged me inside the opened closet?

What do you even call this thing?

What shocked me even more is when the closet closed after we entered just like a fucking door! Then.. Fuck it moved like a fucking elevator! Is this a dream? 

I started pinching myself making Y/N laugh at me.

"What's so funny?" I annoyingly asked

"Nothing's funny.. You're just.. just too cute" her answer made my tummy butterflies go wild.

I'm not dreaming.. 

"At least explain to me why your closet opened and now moving like a fucking elevator right Y/N?"

"Calm down.. It is an elevator okay?"

"We have reached the underground HQ.. Take care!"

"Why the fuck am I hearing myself?" I asked almost yelling

"So I won't forget you.."