Chapter 12

\\ Image of Aria and Harper above//

~Warning. The following chapter will contain some graphic information about suicide. Don't take it badly. I understand that suicide and depression is a serious thing in the real world, and that suicide shouldn't be done. Don't report me because I have warned the few people who read this. I do not mean any harm. Thank you:)~

~Aria's POV~

Have you ever gone into a really deep sleep where you can't feel anything around except the demons that roam around your head?Deep in darkness I stood there, wondering, fearing doubting,dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared dreaming. Stupid thoughts floated through my head as I sat in the dark for hours, maybe years. I watched as figures danced accross my vision,taunting me. I squinted as I tried to make sense of the figures. It looks as if something is chasing another person.

"Stella!!!!" A voice rang out in the darkness. My head whipped around in all directions, but since it's darkness you wouldn't be able to see anything,"Stella!! That's my child you're talking about!"The voice rang in my ears again, making me grimace. It sounds close but yet so far.

"You gave her to me! She's my child now!" A different voice spoke up. It sounds so familiar.....

" I gave her back to you because I couldn't keep her in the overworld. I wanted her to have a normal life. But I realized I should have let another family take care of her. You treated her like trash! How could you?! Even after I placed my trust on you?"

"Moon Goddess, I can't speak anymore. I don't-"Her voice started to fade away, and I leaned forward trying to catch the rest of her sentence. I let out a cry as.... well....nothing came over me. I don't know what's going on but I felt glued in place.

~Harper's POV~

Two days. Two days have gone by  and Aria hasn't woken up. I don't even know why the hell she even fainted in the first place. She was alright one minute and then the other she wasn't. It's been so frusturating not being able to see her ocean blue eyes, her being sassy all of the time. I just want her to wake up.

"Harper." A hand rested on my shoulder. I craned my neck to see Ivy with a plate of food. I shook my head and turned back to Aria on her bed. I decided that all of the medical things needed would be moved into her room instead of the pack hospital." Come on, you have to eat. You haven't eaten at all. You need to be strong for her when she wakes up." She kept trying, but little does she know that I ate all of the food that was left for me when she leaves.
"No. I want Aria to wake up. I can't fucking stand seeing her like this, It's killing me and it's just been two days" I slammed my hands into the armrests of my chair, getting frusturated.

"Whoa, calm down. You might do something you could regret." Ivy backed up, revealing Aria's brothers standing behind her. I growled, something I did when I'm protective or mad. My head whipped around once a small groan came from Aria. I immediatley rushed to her side and watched her. Her body jerked a little bit before her eyes opened with a gasp.

"She's not my mother!!!!" Her eyes wide as she looked around. Her eyes looked distant, they don't have the same glow as before.

"I'm here." I sat down at her side, making her  eyes zero in on me. She looked confused at first, making me upset, before her face lit up. She launched herself into my arms, without any moment of hestitation. Chuckling, I wrapped my arms around her. I missed this feeling. A lot. Her head nuzzled in the crook of my neck. She clung on to me like there's no more tommorrow.

"There's people in this room you know? So stop snogging each other before we all barf." David gagged behind Aria's back, forgetting that I could see him. I shot him a glare.