Chapter 9

~Pic of Aria Above~

~Aria's Point of view~ 

Today was one of those days where Harper is really busy helping Javier with pack stuff,meaning that I have a day all to myself. It's been really lonely without his touch, the tingles I get and the fluttering of my heart. I just wish we'd be together forever, with no obstacles in the way.But of course the slutty girls in our school try to hit on him every day. It gets on my nerves so much that it makes me want to knock them all out cold but Harper won't let me. He says they're not worth my time. 

I walked into my room, immediatley pulling off my clothes. It feels so good to just strip down to my undergarments after a long and stressful day. Especially if it means that I get to get comftorable. My whole room consists of  anything that is soft and cuddly. The curtains are fuzzy, the couch, the carpet, my bed, my comforter, my pillows, my vanity chairs, everything. I like everything being warm and friendly, especially in the winter. And it makes it cuddling with Harper much better. Sighing I sunk into the couch, burrowing into the many fuzzy pillows there. Once I pulled a blanket over my half naked body, I stared out the window with nothing to do. I must have dozed off because the door opening jerked me awake.

"Holy mother of- Aria, where are your clothes? I just got a damn boner." I stared at him over the couch, one eyebrow up in amusement as his fingers pinched the bridge of his nose.
"Well then kiss me." I smiled cockly at him, making him growl loudly. He launched himself at me, tearing  the blanket away from my body. I let out a squeal and burrowed myself again into the pillows. His eyes turned black as they raked down my body, making me shiver with delight.

"Do you have a sweet spot?" He suddenly asked, making me stare at him in shock.

"N-No" I stuttered, but stopped myself before I said anything more. He smirked, his eyes sparkling brightly. I let out a loud moan as his lips connected with my neck, right in between my shoulder and neck."H-Harper. N-no. T-that's really sensitive." I protested but that made him kiss and nip me there more. I could already feel the space between my legs tighten. Deciding to switch the plate I reached up and nipped at his earlobe. It seems to be his sensitive spot since he suddenly stopped, his breath becoming ragged.His manhood pressed against my tigh,showing just how excited he was.

"If you don't get your buddy away from me I'm afraid I'll have to suck it dry." I burst out, causing him to stare blankly at me."Just kidding." I giggled, deciding that teasing him is my new hobby.

~Harper's Point Of View~

This girl will end up killing me one day. She loves teasing me, making me horny. I'm surprised she hasn't spotted my multiple boners throughout the days. I mean they're kind of obvious.  The minute I saw her near naked my dick had hardened.  It got really excited. To make things worse she looked hella hot laying down on her stomach.She could really turn me on with the smallest things. 

I nuzzled Aria's neck, inhaling her vanilla scent. It's so entoxicating that it makes it hard for me to leave her. Now my favorite part  of the days is going to her room and cuddling with her for hours. She loves it and I know it. She doesn't even bother to hide when she's aroused around me.

"Hey Aria, you got a call from- oh my god" one of Aria's brothers, i think David,opened the door without knocking  and walked in. He stared wide eyed at his half dressed sister, not acknowledging  me on top of her.
"Um excuse me. What are you staring at? She's your sister for fuck's sake." I growled, lowering my body to cover hers. She was only in her undergarments so I have the right to cover her. Plus she's my mate. David scratched his neck in emberassment and shuffled his feet.

"Harper, he's my brother. You don't need to get all protective. He's seen me like this before you dimwit." She smiled up at me, immediatley relieving my tense shoulders. She always manages to make me calm down. "What is it David?"