Chapter 10

~Aria's POV~

I watched as  Blake stood at the door with another man next to him. So the bastard actually decided to come and confront me.  I told him to stay away from me but he didn't listen. As usual, what else did I expect?
"I told you to leave me alone. I'm not your mate anymore." I crossed my arms, making Blake's eyes go to my chest. Harper moved behind me and put an arm over my chest protectevly, concealing the showing boobs.
"You're my mate." Growled Blake, glarring daggers at Harper. I could sense that he was glaring back at him with more intensity.

" No I'm not, can't you tell that there's no more bond?" I gestured between us, trying to ignore the sparks that shoot through me from Harper's touch. I need to concentrate on getting rid of Blake first.  Blake stiffened , realizing that I was right. " Blake I want you out of my life. I don't think I can deal with you anymore. I don't even know how I dealt with you before but that is something I do not need to think about anymore.  I want you out of my life, I don't need you to try and ruin me and Harper's relationship." I turned around but his companion decided to speak up.
"You know why he did all of that? He didn't mean anything he had done or said. He was pressured all of the time. He didn't want to be the one getting bullied-"
"So that meant he should hand over the bullying handling to me?" I interrupted. Blake's mouth opened and then closed as if unsure of what to say.

"But he always fought over himself. He was torn between helping you or letting you get bullied. But if the tables had turned on him his title  as the future Alpha would have been tainted-" 
" Oh so his Alpha title was more important than me? How nice."  I interrupted again.

" Ugh, how am I supposed to do this. Help me out Blake." The guys turned to him and cast him a glance. All Blake did was shove his hands into his front pockets and stared at the floor.

"Look, I know that a simple sorry won't cut it for what I did, but I hope one day you'll forgive me. At the time that you were bullied, I couldn't shift into my wolf yet. I was always envious of those who could shift, and I would always make up an excuse when they asked me to go out and run. My parents didn't like the fact that I couldn't shift. They said it would affect me as the future Alpha. It was stupid but I took out all of my anger on you, trying to fit in with all of the others. Yeah I  know it was a mistake but I can't do anything about it now."  Even though he said all of that he didn't meet my eyes.
" And out of all of the people in the whole school you chose me? Why was I so special? There's no excuse." I rolled my eyes, but not before I saw  Owen and Stella standing at the doorway. They coldly stared at Blake as if he was just a stranger. "I'm done with you. Don't ever come to this house again nor look for me" I threw my hands in the air and whirled around, marching out of the living room. Hell now I'm not even in the mood to go to school.
"No, you're coming to school." Harper's hand shot out and hit my stomach. I let out a grumble as he pulled me back to him." Come on. Excuse us Mr and Mrs Butler." Stella and Owen nodded at him with bright smiles as we headed towards the front door. Blake opened his mouth to speak but I raised my hand to shut him up. He moved out of the way and hung his head as his companion glared at me. Harper led me to his jeep and threw our backpacks on the floor of it. The drive towards the school was quiet. But it was those type of comftorable silences, not where it's so awkward that there's music in the background. 
" Our first day when we walk into the school together." Harper commented as he pulled into an empty parking space. 
"What do you mean? We've been going here for almost a week, and every day we go in together." I frowned, confused.

"I mean together as us, mates, or a couple as humans put it." His blue eyes drifted to my lips before he leaned over and pecked them. I stared at him in astonishment and watched as he got out of the car. He came over to my door and opened it for me and helping me out.
" I don't know what to say to you right now" I said as I slipped my backpack onto my back.
" You could say that I'm handsome. " He joked as he took my hand in his. I couldn't help but notice how mine seemed so small in his.We got many glances as we walked to the front doors but we paid no attention to anybody. 
"What's this?" I moved closer to the wall, where a large flyer stood out to me."Oh it's for track"
"We should try out. Meetings are today. Oh lucky us! We're defenetly going" Harper exclaimed in a high pitched voice, causing people to turn our way. I smiled, finding my mate cute. Maybe if I join the track team I could show all of the dumbasses in this school that I'm not the same as before.  We seperated ways as the first bell rang. I felt emptiness as Harper blew me a kiss before heading to his class too. Who knew that walking away from your mate for a while could be painful. I sighed as I entered Mr.Clark's class. This class isn't one that I enjoy. I have Blake here and I don't wanna face him. Without looking in his direction I took my seat and tried to pay attention in class. Key word, TRIED.