Chapter 34

Je suis réveillé par un mouvement au-dessous de moi, qui me fait grogner.

« Scott, stop moving.

-M'not your boyfriend, fucktard. »

J'ouvre un œil et découvre que je suis allongé sur Alex, qui a l'air aussi peu réveillé que moi.

« What the fuck ?

-You fell asleep in my arms yesterday night and I had to carry you to the car but then you wouldn't let go of me, you were like glued to me. I had to sleep with you. Jack was pissed off.

-Guess so.

-Come on, move now that you're awake.
-Nope.

-Dude, I need to piss.

-Sure you can wait.

-Not really.

-I don't care.

-You know I hate you, right ?

-You don't. »

Il soupire puis se remet à bouger dans tous les sens, me faisant à nouveau grogner.

« You won't let me sleep right ?

-I already let you, now get off of me.

-You're a meanie.

-And you're lying on my bladder. Get off. »

Je finis par bouger, roulant sur le côté, et il se lève précipitamment, sortant de la chambre en courant. Je ris légèrement et me lève à mon tour, me frottant le visage. Je sors de la pièce et me dirige vers le salon, où je retrouve Scott, endormi sur le canapé. Je m'approche doucement de lui, souriant, et passe une main dans ses cheveux.

« Wakey wakey, sleeping beauty. »

Il ne bouge pas et je lève les yeux au ciel en sachant pertinemment qu'il est déjà réveillé. Je me penche donc et l'embrasse doucement, le sentant sourire contre mes lèvres. Il m'attire soudain contre lui et je trébuche, me retrouvant allongé au-dessus de lui, mort de rire.

« You're so clingy when you wake up.

-Because I slept on a couch waiting for you to let go of your best friend.

-I'm sorry babe. Guess I'm a bit clingy too.

-Don't worry. You literally were an emotional wreck, you needed him. I don't get to complain. Josh pushed you over the edge and you needed Alex to comfort you, I understand that. I totally do. My back hurts like a bitch though.

-You're the best boyfriend ever. »

Je lui vole un baiser puis me lève, lui tendant la main pour l'aider à se relever à son tour.

« Come on now, I need to shower and get changed before I get to the hospital.

-Can I join ? I wanna see little Alice.

-Sure.

-Are you lovebirds leaving ? »

Je me retourne vers l'entrée du salon, où Alex nous regarde avec un sourire, la tête légèrement penchée sur le côté.

« Yeah, Riley's out today, I'm taking her back home.

-Oh that's great. Hey, I was wondering. Are you coming with us on the US tour ?

-Don't think so. We need to get back on track with the band and my father will be on tour soon, I might go with them since they're doing Europe.

-You'll go and visit your grandparents?