Chapter 54

Chapter 54

“Love don’t live here and it don’t even visit.”

-Lil Wayne

Jaeson

[ Months Later ]

Jordan Olivia Davis was born on March 1st, it was my little girl that Jay had just pushed out a few hours ago.

I stared at Jayda lying in the bed. She didn’t look any better. I don’t really know what was going on with her in here but I just hope by the end of this process she would be straight.

“Jay.” I said.

She looked at me.

“So, are you okay with me taking her back to Georgia with me until the summer?” I asked her.

She stared at me long and hard.

“You can’t take my baby away like that.” She said.

“What you want me to do?” I asked.

“When you have kids Jaeson, you give up doing things for yourself and do it for them.”

“So you want me to drop out of school?”

“You know what! I don’t care, just take her and go. Don’t come back up here!” she said yelling as tears started to fall from her eyes.

“Why are you crying?” I asked.

“Jaeson I don’t want to talk about it! If you take my baby then you keep her safe! IF ANYTHING AND I DO MEAN ANYTHING, happens to her I will kill you.” She said crying.

Maybe the fact that Gabrielle had her first birthday was getting to her and she wasn’t there because she was turning one. I went to her party and she seemed pretty happy but she probably forgot that she had a mom.

“It’s my kid too Jay, nothing is gonna happen to her so calm down and quit flipping out on me.” I said grabbing her hands.

“I don’t know what’s wrong with me.” She cried.

Damn, was this shit actually working for her? She been in her for so damn long so why the fuck she still thinking this way.

“Jayda it’s nothing wrong with you aight? You straight, you just putting too much stress on yourself.”

“…I missed her first birthday…” she cried.

I knew it.

“I’m a bad mom, how can you miss your daughter’s first birthday?” she said.

“No you not Jay stop saying that shit, Gabrielle was straight the other day. You are gonna be straight. Just get through these last few months and in June you can come home.”

She stared at me and I just felt bad for her cause I know she really wanted to be with her baby.

“Well…just take care of my daughter for me please.” She said wiping her eyes.

“I will Jayda so stop worrying, you a soldier and you gonna pull through this.”

She gave me a smile then closed her eyes.

“I love you Jaeson…you and Peyton sooo much. I don’t know if I would still be living if it weren’t for you guys.”

I don’t know what’s up with her and these suicidal thoughts.

“I love you too Jayda and I’m gonna go now because you need to rest. I’ll see you again in a few months.” I said to her.

She smiled at me and I walked out her room.

I could only wish the best for her and just pray to God she get better by June because her daughters need her.

I was gonna stop by Peyton house and talk to him about this shit then my next trip would be hoping on a flight back to Georgia.

It was gonna be a long four months because I finally had my first kid to take care of with her mom absent but I could do it.

I just gotta keep my head up.    

[ THE END ]

****PART TWO IS Hell Of A Life****