Chapter 40

Chapter 40

“Losing you is like living in a world with no air.”

-Jordin Sparks

Jayda

“Are you gonna tell me what’s going on or are you just gonna stare at me?” Jaeson said staring at me and I didn’t want to tell him but it wouldn’t be fair.

I just want to cry right now, I can’t even look at him and I haven’t even talked to my mom and dad yet about this whole pregnancy situation and I knew they weren’t gonna take that well.

Jaeson and I were just sitting on the bed in my room and he was just staring at me.

“Can you talk to me mane?” Jaeson said.

I sighed.

“I’m having an abortion-“

“Wait! You pregnant with my kid?” Jaeson asked. His face was glowing with so much happiness for some odd reason.

“Yes but I’m not keeping it Jae because it’s too much right now…I’m going to the clinic to get this over with within the next week.” I said staring at him.

“No you’re not..” he said.

“Jaeson I am, I can’t have another baby right now because it’s too much on my shoulders.”

“How long have you been knowing this?”

“Since it first happened when I threw up, I took the test and went to the doctor a month ago and they told me but I’m not keeping it and I just wanted to let you know.”

“Hell no! You keeping it, what the fuck you gonna kill a damn baby for?!” he said getting loud.

“I don’t have the patience for it and I can’t keep up with school AND two little babies it’s too much not even counting me working.”

“You are not killing that baby.” Jaeson said.

“Why not?! I don’t need it right now if you want one that bad then have one later on but right now is not the time for me.” I said.

No one was gonna change my mind about this because how am I going to take care of two kids? No one is gonna give me that type of help! I don’t need it so I might as well get rid of it.