Chapter 46

Chapter 46

“I feel like dying.”

-Lil Wayne

Peyton

“I don’t want to fucking be with you if you think she’s more important than I AM!!!” Daria shouted at me.

“What the fuck do you mean Daria damn?! She my fucking baby moms!” I yelled back at her.

“You know what Peyton I don’t give a damn what you do okay because it’s obvious you don’t want me anymore and I don’t know what to do to make you stay! I gave you what I thought you wanted and then I catch you in the mall where I work with your baby mama kissing all on her and she’s in your lap!!!”

I didn’t say anything else to her I just got up from her bed and grabbed my keys about to go and she stopped me and I looked away from her.

“Get out the way Daria.” I said.

“Peyton why don’t you love me anymore? I just…I love you so much and I’m sorry for fighting her like I did…I’m sorry, I…I just don’t want to lose you to her. I feel like I’m in competition…and she’s better than I am…” Daria said breaking down and crying.

I don’t have time for this shit I’m becoming real careless now.

“Daria I gotta go.” I said to her.

“Just talk to me please…” she begged.

I just stared at her and just finally gave in.

“What you wanna talk about? You just cussed me out like damn I don’t need you to say shit else. But if you really wanna know if me and Jayda together we not and I went over her house the other day after I left the mall and we kissed and shit but damn we talked and I told her what was up and she still with Jaeson like damn what else do you need to know? Ain’t shit going on between me and her alright.”

I was yelling at her and I know I shouldn’t have been cause she was in deep tears like I have never seen her like this before and I was starting to feel bad cause I was going off on her.

“Peyton why don’t you love me anymore…you promised me you would never hurt me and I never cry…in front of any…one and…look at me…it’s all because of you…”

She definitely wasn’t lying her eyes were swollen and red from her crying from when we broke up and she hasn’t been out the house since but it hasn’t been that long.