Chapter 43

Chapter 43

“I wanna make that body rock, sit back and watch

Tonight I’m gonna dance for you….

Tonight I’m gonna put my body On your body

Boy I like it when you watch me…

Tonight it’s going down.”

Daria

I’m so excited because Peyton and I have a date tonight since it’s Friday night and I don’t know what we are doing but he told me to dress up. A night full of surprises is just what I need.

“He didn’t say where ya’ll were going?” Angela said sitting on my bed looking through Seventeen magazine.

“No but I think I’m gonna wear one of my dresses.” I said looking through my closet.

Kylie stared at me lying on my bed and I smiled at her.

“Are ya’ll gonna get married?” Kylie asked. I just laughed because I didn’t know how to answer that.

“That’s too far in the future to tell Kylie.” I said smiling.

“I like him.” She said.

“Why?” Angela asked staring at Kylie.

“Because he don’t make you cry.”

I smiled at that cause it was true. “Why do you pay such close attention?” I said staring at her.

“I don’t know.” She said smiling.

“I think you should wear the tight black dress with the red pumps.” Angela said smiling.

“I’m not a hoe or a prostitute.” I said laughing.

“You won’t look like one and then you can wear a clutch too.”

“Kylie!” My mom yelled.

“Coming.” Kylie yelled back as she got up to leave.

I stared at the outfit she had chosen and tried it on and it looked amazing, I didn’t know I had curves like this any butt was getting bigger, yeah I look in the mirror all the time. It’s big but I don’t like it this size it is but I don’t want a Nicki Minaj booty. Lol that’s ridiculous.