Chapter 16

"I got faith in you and I so put

 your pretty little hand in mine."

--Miguel

Jaeson

I had been kicking it with Jay for a few day since me and her hooked back up. I don't like the fact that Peyton bitch ass think he can give me some advice on any type of shit with his fake ass. I knew his ass wanted Jayda anyways that's why as soon as me and her broke up he snatched her up. Fuck him!

I looked at my phone to see that Jay was calling me.

"Whats up?" I said as I answered sitting in my car about to go pick up my money.

"Are you doing anything today?" she asked. I guess not no more, shid I asked for this.

"Nah, but I need to go get my money. Why?"

"Can we hang out today?"

"Yeah, what you trying to do?" I don't know why but since we last broke up it just haven't felt right. I don't know but I love her, this shit is crazy.

"Well I wanna get something to eat...

"You want me to come get you?" I asked her.

"Please."

"Yeah, I'm on my way right now." I said staring my car and pulling off from my house.

"Oh okay well I'll be waiting."

"Aight." I said hanging up.

I looked through my pockets to make sure I even had money to buy food cause I was starving too. I had a hundred on me, I don't carry all my money around on me cause niggas is crazy and ain't nobody bout to try and take all I got, fuck that.

While I was driving I grabbed one of my blunts from in between the seats, thats where I kept them, and I lit it up. I needed one right now. This was one reason why Jay parents and me didn't get along because I smoke but shit they got money out the ass, I hustle because that's the only way we gonna eat. When they at home I don't even get out the car cause they always got something to say about me like you don't shit about me.

The last time I went in her house and we got into it was some months back. Mane they pissed me the fuck off. They was like I don't know why she with you cause you ain't never gonna amount to shit and she need to me with Peyton. It took everything in me not to go off on them because they her parents so I just nodded my head and said okay and walked out the door.

By the time I got to Jay house I was done smoking, I actually took my time getting there. I had the windows down so the shit wouldn't stay in here cause she hate it. She came outside in some shorts with a A&F shirt on along with the sandals, she wasn't even dressed up really and she looked better when she wasn't. That was a first for a girl not to have on makeup or nothing and still look better than she would with it on. She got in the car and looked at me.

"Whats up?" I said looking at her.

"So you thought you should smoke before you came and got me?" she said. Damn, so much for trying.

"You got a problem with it?" I asked her. Damn I was high as fuck!

"Moving on, where are we going?"

"I'm bout to go get my money then we can go wherever you want to eat at."

"Alright." she said laying back in the seat. I glanced over at her and she was just staring out the window.

"What you thinking about?"

"When are you gonna stop doing this and actually do something with your life?"

Wow! That came like out of nowhere for real but I can't even answer that to be honest. I just stared at the road as I drove and she looked at me and turned the radio on. What is really going on? "How To Love" was on by Wayne. I felt her staring real hard now all I could was shake my head.

"Why are you shaking your head?" she asked.

"You just had to turn the radio on..."

"Feeling guilty? I feel like he speaking to me for some reason."

"Mane I'm sorry." I said. I knew she was talking about me and her relationship shit it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.

"You should be..." she said as he hair was blowing in the wind and she put her shades on.

I didn't say nothing else until we arrived at the gas station and I parked and just sat waiting.

"You want something out of the store until we go get something to eat?"

"No, I want to wait. I don't care about waiting." she said smiling.

I swear I was serious about not cheating on her but sometimes that was the hardest shit to do. I love her though, I don't think she believe that when I tell her...shid she probably don't believe nothing I say and I don't blame her.

About five to ten minutes later the nigga who had my money came up to my window.

"Damn, nigga you got a new bitch now?" he said. What the fuck?! Jayda turned her head so fast and looked at me, shid I was in shock too.

"Chill nigga with the bitch word this my girlfriend." I said.

"My bad..I'm sorry." he said looking at Jayda and she flipped him the middle finger. I laughed cause the shit was funny.

"Aight, bro call me later on tonight I got some more work for you." I said as we shook hands and he nodded then walked away.

"Do you go around calling me a bitch or something?" she asked. Here we go! Smh.

"No I don't Jay damn let's not go there aight, where you wanna eat?"

"Red Lobster." she said. I started the car and headed there.

When we got there we were seated and shit, she ordered a whole bunch of shit and I just settled with some seafood pasta cause it sounded good. We talked a lil bit about nothing until the food came.

"Yours look better than mine." she said staring at my food.

"You want some?" I asked her and she smiled.

"Feed me please." she said opening her mouth. I smiled at her and twisted the pasta around the fork and pushed a little in her mouth.

"Omg, its so...good." she said talking with her food in her mouth.

"Come on mane you was looking pretty at first." I said laughing.

"You can't be embarrassed of me Jae, you know I do things like this." she said laughing.

"I'm not but damn."

"Can I have some more? Please it's so good." She said walking over to my side of the booth.

"Why you didn't ask for none when you seen me asking for some?'

"Stop being a crybaby."

"Oh okay give me my shit." I said taking my bowl from her and she looked at me and her smile was gone.

"I apologize babe." she said kissing me.

"Aight." I said taking my fork from her and eating my food before she demolished it.

"Jae you get on my nerves." she said hitting me.

"Jay go eat your own food or order you some I'll pay for it."

"I'll eat my food and order me some more okay?" she said smiling.

"Its cool with me cause you not about to eat all my shit."

"I still love you though Jae bae."

"I love you too but you not getting my food." I said laughing and she rolled her eyes.

After we finished eating we just kicked it the rest of the day, it was laid back I actually enjoyed it though, she crazy too but I love her.