Chapter 13

Chapter 13

"Ima love her 'til she be like that's enough"

--T.I.

Peyton

So it's been two weeks since me and Jayda been going out but I decided to stay home and kick it with my niggas, Caleb and Deshaud today because she said she had something to do anyways. I been kicking it with them since 6th grade and I'll ride for them.

"Peyton don't got time for his niggas no more cause Jay got him wrapped around her finger." Caleb said smiling while they played on his X-box.

"Mane it's not like that don't hoe me." I said smiling.

"Nah it is, you ain't act like that with your ex." Deshaud said.

I laughed.

"She pissed me off all the time with her bullshit like damn I'm faitful to your ass what the fuck else do you want?" I said.

"She not shit compared to Jayda." Caleb said smiling and I stared at him.

"Ya'll fucked already?" Deshaud asked.

I looked at them and got up from the bed smiling. These niggas was always in my business but shid I told them everything.

"Don't dodge the question bro." said Caleb pushing me.

"Aight damn we did." I said pulling my shirt off. It was getting hot.

"That's my nigga, you got a way with words and the females." Deshaud said laughing.

"It ain't like that with her, she know what I mean and when I tell her something I don't just be spittin' game...now any other females I would but shid this different."

There was a knock on my door and I didn't know who it might be but my mom was downstairs so I got up and opened it and it was Jayda. Damn no call or nothing.

"What's up ma?" I said letting her in my room and she walked in and I walked behind her. Damn this girl ass always sitting right in her leggings and jeggings.

"Damn.." I heard Deshaud saying and staring at her ass too! I hit him in the back of his head.

"Chill." I said. He grabbed my arm and pulled me close to him.

"Her ass is fat!" he said in my ear. I just laughed.

"Ain't it though." Caleb said laughing.

Jayda looked at us and I pushed them away and went and sat next to her on my bed. I'm trying to figure out why she came uannounced, it's really not a big deal but I just wanna know.

"What you doing here?" I asked staring at her boobs. She had them out too. She raised my chin up to look her in the eyes.

"I'm here sweetie."

I smiled at her.

"You shouldn't have them out when I'm not around cause you see what they doing to me." I said joking and she hit me.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to, but I just came here to be with you if you don't mind I'm done with my things." Jayda said kissing me. She got some soft lips for real.

"You can stay and chill with us cause I ain't trying to go nowhere." I said.

"Oh thank you babe."

I just smiled at her. I love this girl so much mane.

"I love you Jay." I said hugging her and a smile just came on her face. That's all I wanted to see...was this girl to be happy.

"I love you too." she said smiling and I kissed her forehead.

"Mane get yo ass back in the game." Caleb said laughing.

"Fuck ya'll." I said looking at Jayda getting under my covers.

"Damn she making herself at home all comfortable and shit." Deshaud said laughing.

"Leave me alone because Peyton doesn't care I have been doing this before we even got together." she said smiling.

"You let him beat?" Caleb asked her smiling.

"Get your friends Peyton omg." Jayda said laughing.

I looked at them and laid across the bed on my back and she pulled me up to her lap and stared at me.

"You my baby?" I said staring at her and she smiled.

"Always." she said rubbing my chest and I looked up at her and damn tittes.

"You coming up out them clothes...." I said sitting up while her arms were around my back.

"How bad want you want me out of them?" she whispered in my ear. She was about to get me hard and I ain't trying to make all that happen but she looking real sexy without all that damn makeup on.

"We can't do nothing right now." I said to her smiling.

"Quit trying to have sex." Deshaud said.

Damn they fucking my game up, not that it's all about sex but she taking it there and I want it now.

"Get out!" Jayda said smiling. I looked at them staring at her while she held onto me.

"What you gonna do if we don't?" Caleb said.

"Ya'll better roll up off my girl mane." I said laughing.

"I think you need to open that book up and read between them lines." Deshaud said laughing and I couldn't help myself so I just fell out laughing while Jayda stared at us.

"We can't have sex because ya'll are here fyi." Jayda said getting up out of the bed and walking to my dresser.

"Who you been fucking Jay?" I said staring at her ass. She turned around and looked at me and I winked at her.

"The one I call papi." she said smiling. I started laughing.

"Aw for real?" I said.

"Yeah he put it down and always leaving me wanting to more." she said playing with her hair. She was beautiful mane and I'm not trying to lose her, I'm gonna love this girl 'til the end.

"You wanna see him tonight?" I asked her.

"Yes."

"Bet then." I said watching her as she answered her phone. Her whole mood change when she got on the phone.

"What's wrong?" I asked. She sat her phone down.

She shook her head and walked in my bathroom and closed the door and I got up and walked over to the door and she was crying. I picked her phone up and her last call was from Jaeson. The fuck? This shit needs to stop right here and right now cause we about to have some problems....