Chapter 50

Chapter 50

“When we first met, I never felt something so strong

You were like my lover and my best friend all wrapped

Into one with a ribbon on it and all of a sudden you went

And left I didn’t know how to follow it’s like a shock that

Spun me around and now my heart’s dead I feel so empty

And hollow. I’ll never give myself to another the way I gave

It to you, you don’t even recognize the ways you hurt me do you?

Its gonna take a miracle to bring me back and you’re the one to blame

I gotta check into rehab…”

-Rihanna

Daria

I probably shouldn’t have done what I did but I did. I miss Peyton so much, he won’t return my calls or texts.

I lied and told him I was pregnant with his kid…it’s not his, it’s Caleb’s and he already told me, he didn’t want to have the kid but I was not gonna just kill my baby.

I dialed his number and he answered.

“Why the fuck you still calling my damn phone?”

“What do you mean?! Caleb I’m freaking pregnant and it’s your baby. I am not gonna kill our baby.” I yelled.

“I don’t give a damn what the fuck you do with it, I’m not taking care of no kid because I don’t have time for that shit.”

I started crying. “You said you would take care of it if I happened to get pregnant and now I am Caleb.”

“I said that just so I could fuck you. Did you really think I would take care of a kid, I don’t need that shit in my life and I don’t love you or none of that shit. You was just a hoe that I fucked and sadly on your terms you got pregnant so good luck with that.” He said hanging up.

I tried to call Peyton but I couldn’t get in touch with him and it was driving me crazy. If I had to hurt somebody close to him to get his attention then I will do it….