Chapter 14: Research Success

Start from the beginning

"Anyway, let's get back to business. I have unti lunch time to spare." I said. Gaara nodded. Then he motioned for Kankuro to explain the details to Ibiki and Ino. When the latter understood what to do, we all proceeded to where the captured rouge ninja who poisoned us is.

Ino and Ibiki went inside the interrogation room with the rouge. I, Sasuke and Itachi were watching outside the room. Deidera decided to check the vicinity. Well, in my personal opinion he just loves flying with his clay birds.

"Have you two patched up things already? " I asked the two Uchihas.

"Hn." They replied in unison. I sighed.

Fuck their vocabulary.

"I take that as a yes." I mumbled and continued watching Ino and Ibiki interrogate the rougue. After Few minutes or questioning, Ino used her mind jutsu. I wonder what she'll get.

Then after almost an hour, Ino and Ibiki wrapped up things. We then all went back to Kazekage's tower to discuss things.

Ino discussed what she learned on that nin. She said she didn't find anything but the fact that the guy was a member of a group. She have seen their uniform. It is a red cloak with black clouds. Yes, it is like the uniform of Akatsuki except for te reverse in color. We had many questions but Ino said his mind was blank and she didn't see anything than that. Which leads us to more puzzle to unravel. It sounds like we have more to discuss than what's expected. The Chunin exams are close not only that but there is this celebration tha five nations are planning. First anniversary. For me that's absurd, instead of celebrating the first year of success from the last war why can't they just put those funds on rehabilitating? It's true we are doing great so far but still there are many things yet to do. But who am I to question things?

I shrugged. Lost in my thoughts I noticed that they are all looking at me.

"I'm sorry. I was lost. What were you talking about?" I said. I noticed Gaara sighed before talking.

"We were talking on discussing this in the Kage Summit." Gaara said looking into my eyes. I know he's asking me what's wrong. I smiled at him.

"I'm fine Gaara. I guess it's time for lunch. Up for it? We'll all go." I said. I noticed my other friends are anticipating our conversation.

"I'm sorry but I think I'll stay for a while. I have important things to settle." He stated. I nodded and bid my good bye.

I, Ino,Ibiki, Itachi and Sasuke headed for lunch. I made a clone to call on the others for lunch. We made it on our favorite restaurant in Suna. While waiting for the others Ino began asking me tons of questions. I suggested that we just talk in our minds to avoid information leak.
I narrated all that's happened from my dream which they thought I was dead to the poison issue. She cursed a lot of times when I told her that 5 were dead and I just revived them using a Jutsu that was a gift from Them. But more curses from her when I told her the Jutsu will make another dead come back.

She was eyeing Itachi and Deidera for a while. So that explains them. She mumbled on her head. I nodded. Then there comes the medic nins, Doctor Kaito, Kakashi, Naruto, Sai,Shin,Obito and Sasori. When Ino saw them she stood up wide-eyed.

"Holy shit Forehead! What did you just do?!" She exclaimed then put her hands on her mouth. From the corner of my eye I can see Ibiki fliched from his seat.

"Ino-pig sit down. Meet Obito, Shin, and Sasori. They are the other three who came back. And calm down they won't bite." I muttered. She obeyed.

Okay. We are so gonna talk later. She said in her mind. I nodded.
We ate lunch like the usual. Talking and everything. Naruto was nonstop talking about how he misses Ichiraku.
The five addition to the group introduced themselves to Ino and Ibiki. I asked them to do that for formalities.