Chapter 2 - Midnight Explosion!

Hello everyone! Here's the second chapter! I hope you're enjoying Aikatsu Dreams! XD
Just to let you know, that I know in Japanese culture they call their teachers sensei, and they also add the suffix -chan, -kun etc. We won't be doing this. Also there are shout outs at the end. Enjoy this chapter~

---

Our dreams are rising and our hearts are singing. Aikatsu Dreams is about to begin!

---

Kazuna

"WOW! This place is amazing!" Emi remarked, her eyes sparkling.

After all the performances were over, we were allocated an empty dorm, and were given a sheet of paper with a list of furniture on it. Some items didn't require any points, such as beds and tables, but other things did. Emi and I decided to get loft beds with a white frame, with a star patterned quilt and blanket. Underneath there's a desk and wheely chair for each of us. We also chose some beanbags, and a bookshelf. We also have a modern black sofa, TV, mini-fridge, and a bathroom. To put the finishing touches on our dorm, we filled the closet with our own clothes, and placed our books on the bookshelf. After we put our laptops on our desks, we each placed a stuffed toy next to them.

Emi cuddled her stuffed elephant 'Epic Destroyer' before placing him on the bed, and I mimicked her actions, placing my stuffed unicorn that was called Mr. CheesePuff on my bed.

"There! Done!" I said proudly.

To think that the top idols at our school got their own penthouses with a common room in the middle of them all. Shortly afterwards, we took out our track suits, which were our favourite colours, and decided to go jogging before we went to bed.

***

"That was so much fun!" Emi said after we got ready to sleep, and plopped down on our beds.
"I know right! I can't wait for tomorrow!" I said wholeheartedly.

***

"Morning Emi!" I stated cheerfully. Emi was still fast asleep. Most of the students had already gone to breakfast. It was our second day here, and Emi was already tired. I sighed and called her name out.

"What happened Kazuna?" Emi asked sleepily.

"We're going to be late" I said, sighing.

"Oh, okay...goodnight...WAIT" Emi stated as she sat up. Emi climbed down from her loft bed and quickly got ready.

"Let's go!"

***

"Morning darlings! Today marks the start of your actual lessons. Yesterday was just an introduction. And, Aurora Symphony darlings, we have a surprise for you!" Miss Hiroki said.

"Aurora Symphony?" Emi asked, confused. I stared at her.

"It's our class. There are two classes in the girl division. Aurora Symphony and Sapphire Melody. In the boy division, there's Blazing Symphony and Crimson Melody." I replied.

"Ohhhhh" Emi said.

"Your surprise is...that for today, the Blazing Symphony darlings and you Aurora Symphony darlings will join classes!" Miss Hiroki exclaimed.