“Tif is right, Let. Have you and Xander talk about this whole thing?” si G.

Tumango naman si Violet. ” Yeah, early this morning when we got ‘caught’. Kahit may hangover pa ako alam ko naman ang pinag-usapan namin.” She said honestly.

“Then that’s great!” G who is not hiding her enthusiasm.

“You’ve kissed!” bigla ay nasambit ni Kate and suspiciously eyeing her.

 Violet can tell that by the looks she’s getting from them that she is sooooo red and that they already confirmed Kate’s conclusion.

“Ow! Kiss from the person you love is magical.” G said with conviction.

Magical? That’s how she described the kiss they’ve shared.

“Then be it! I know now Let that only Xander can make you feel that way then, we’ll wait for the wedding.” Si Kate na nawala nang parang bula ang skepticism.

“I’ll consult Tita Rhose about the wedding gown, I’ll ask your future mother-in-law if it’s okay. You know Tita Rhose.” Biglang sabi ni G.

“Are you not going to consult the bride first?” Si Ashley.

“Ate Ashley naman, Let will just say yes to me even without looking at my design.” G prefers to call Ashley ‘ATE’ coz among them, the young lady lawyer is more mature than the other older ladies within their group.

“HAHAHA. Yeah, you better consult Tita Rhose about it and Tita Red also.” Si Tiffany.

“I’ll be going to our folks.” Paalam ni G.

“I’m coming with you.” Si Tiffany, she would love to see Tita Rhose’s sophisticated comments. ^_~

“I’ll be going to the rest room first.” Paalam din ni Kate.

Violet and Ashley was left alone in the sala.

“Have you thought about havung babies, Let?” tanong bigla ni Ashley nang sila na lang dalawa.

O__O

“I-i..”

She hasn’t thought about it!

“I want babies or even just a baby.” Ashley suddenly said to Violet. “ But I don’t want to get married.”

“Huh? Why?” ibang klase rin mag-isip si Ashley.

“I don’t know.” Ashley said shyly. It’s the first time that Violet heard that Ashley being so unsure.