16 𝓈𝑒𝒸𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓈 𝓌𝑒 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅

Start from the beginning

"Jimin, now." Hoseok's eyes looked different, like he saw someone bleed to death. Jimin gave up, and followed Hoseok.

"Sit." Hoseok let out a deep breath.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Jimin asked as he took a seat on an empty chair.

"The train—were you on the train?" He slowly paced back and forth.

"Yeah, why does that matter?" Jimins voice was slightly strained.

"Who was on the train?" Hoseok questioned him.

"El and the bastard that started the fire." Jimin scratched his head.

"That's it?" He asked, pulling his wet strands of hair back.

"Mhm."

"Jimin, three people were rescued from the fire." He raised his brow.

Jimin stood silent, confused by his words.

"They brought him here." Hoseok gulped.

Jimin's body was stiff, taking a moment for him to come back to his senses. He jolted out of the room, running down the steps.

»                          »                         »

I closed the door behind me, and stared up at the stairs that faced me. I deeply sighed, and took one step forward, counting each one as I went. As I was climbing the rounded stairs, I crashed into a body.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to run you over." I said while crouching down and holding my chest.

A hand lifted my head up, somewhat harshly.

"Oh, I take back what I said then." I grabbed the ledge, and helped myself up.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Jimin asked as his expression turned dark.

Without an answer, he grabbed my arm and pulled me into to his room before dropping me to the cold floor. My eyes shot up and I noticed Hoseok sitting there. He didn't look like his usual self.

"Listen, I'll leave if you want me to. You didn't have to physically attack me to get your point across." I brushed back the strands of hair covering my face.

"I'm gonna need to shut your fucking mouth for a minute, can you do that for me?" Jimin wiped his face with his shirt.

"Is something wrong, because you two are worrying me. I think I should just go." I got closer to the door, but his arm stopped me.

"Jimin, stop stalling and do something." Hoseok crossed his arms.

"Can you stay here with her?" Jimin asked, still nervously biting his lip.

"I know this isn't the right time to ask questions, but I'm completely lost."

"El." Jimin softly spoke as he grabbed both of my shoulders. "I told you to stay quiet."

I pressed my lips together, and have him a fake smile. I didn't know I was that annoying to him.

"Are you sure you should go down there?" Hoseok asked, practically trembling.

"Jimin, what's going on?" I asked, as my stomach felt uneasy, and worry took over my entire body.

"It's nothing. I'm taking care of it." He said while pushing the door open. I crouched down next to Hoseok. All I could hear was his loud breathing.

I wanted to comfort him and say everything was going to be okay, when I heard gun shots coming from the first floor. Hoseoks eyes widened, while everything muscle in my body froze.

Hoseok ran to the door and turned off the lights, before quickly returning to me. We stayed on the floor and behind Jimin's bed. I held his sweating hand, and he tightened his grip.

The silence of the room was painful, because you could hear every other sound coming from the outside. The door clicked open. I screamed until my lungs were sore, while Hoseok hugged his knees together.

"Don't scream."

My eyes darted up, as my shoulders dropped.

Hoseok struggled to get up, but eventually pulled Jimin into a dramatic hug. "What happened." He asked, still fazed.

"He tried to use a couple people as hostage, but luckily no one got hurt. No one but him." Jimin mumbled and I got a good look at his red hands.

Hoseok released the boggled up stress in his body and took a deep breath out.

"You need to go, they're doing a check, and if they find you in the facility, they won't go easy." Jimin patted his back as he walked Hoseok out the door.

I sat against the wall, out of breath. It felt like my heart was protruding from my rib cage. Jimin shut the door after Hoseok left, and crouched down in front of me.

"I'm sorry I left you." He held my hand with both of his.

"Not to be dramatic and all, but I t-thought you died." I scrunched my nose, as a tear landed on my cheek.

The corners of his lips curved into a smile as he pulled me into a warm hug. He gently pushed my head against his chest, bringing us closer.

I pulled back from his arms, and cleared my throat.

"What happened?" I didn't have an absolute clue from the beginning.

"It doesn't matter. We don't need to talk about that now." He bit the inside of his cheek, and pulled me over to his bed.

I raised my brow.

"How many times do they have to catch me in your bed for you to learn your lesson." I giggled, my eyes still teary.

"Let them think what they want." Jimin whispered as he patted his lap.

I rolled my eyes while going over to sit in his lap, hoping I'd crush him with my ass. Is that weird?

"Do acquaintances do this, Jimin?" I sniffled
through my words.

"No." He licked his pink lips.

He gently tilted my head to the side, and leaned inwards.

AUTHORS NOTE

Dun dun dun.

P.S - This is the song
I got inspiration from.
Give it a listen if you'd like.
It's really beautiful and
I'm sure you all would like it.