He looked at her, mesmerized by the odd reaction she had on him. Every female in the room gasped in horror while Kaida sighed internally as Sasuke reached out to touch her hair. When he was just about to touch her, she grabbed his wrist and squeezed. Although she was very flattered by the interest and attention, she had her eyes set on Shikamaru. Kaida glared at him, the immense dislike in the air tangible.

"I recommend not touching me." Kaida stated calmly and quietly, making the subtle threat all the more spine chilling. Sasuke glared in return, not liking his ego damaged.

"What are you gonna do? Beat me up? Hn. I'd like to see you try." He smirked, thinking he was calling her bluff. She mustered the energy to smile sweetly. The calm before the storm... Kaida didn't care about the rules right now, her goal at the moment was to make a point.

"Oh Sasuke, you don't know a d*nm thing about me." She squeezed his wrist harder, still smiling as if she were having a pleasant conversation about ramen and the many shades of the color purple. Kaida was on the verge of breaking his wrist. Sasuke grunted in pain and tried to hit her with his left fist. She caught it in her right. "Pathetic." She dropped the grin and rolled her eyes. "Come on. Is that all your sensei taught you?" Kaida asked, incredulous and slightly worried for her own education.

"She's hurting my Sasuke-kun! I'll kill you!" Sakura and Ino approached at a slow speed and attacked her head on. The Yōso sighed at their ignorance. What kind of idiot underestimates their opponent? Kaida had the duo pinned in half a second.

"You need to work on your speed and stealth if you want to succeed in attacking me." Kaida informed them in a low voice, her tone seething. Ino shivered and Sakura whimpered. "I recommend that you get back to your seats. Our sensei will be here shortly."

***Presently***

***Melody's POV***

"Good morning class!" Iruka walked in with a folder and a big smile on his face.

"Good morning Iruka-sensei..." Replied the bleary class, excluding me and a few others. I was only observing today (except for that little incident).

"We have a new student today. Would you like to stand up and introduce yourself?" Iruka looked at me, surprised at my getup, and I sighed.

'You're lucky that my father asked me to respect you. I don't understand why you opt to teach such dip-wads. I know I wouldn't...'

"My name is Yukari." Iruka looked satisfied that he wasn't going crazy and it really was me. "You don't need to know my clan name considering it isn't important and I don't want to tell you. I don't like to be touched. Especially by strangers." I sat down into my previous position, contented that no other idiots were going to come up and touch me after my little display and speech. Iruka-sensei looked as though he knew he was missing something and observed me with curious eyes.

"Hn." Replied Sasu-gay, obviously understanding the point of my comment. Iruka's eyes flashed in comprehension then turned his attention back to the rest of the class, deciding to leave it alone.

"Today we are learning about chakra and chakra control." He informed us.

'Excellent,' I sat up straighter, fighing sleep, 'This is exactly what I needed.'

"Please take out your notebooks." He instructed. Mine was already out and I flipped to the first page and started to copy what he wrote on the black board.

Jinchuriki of Water (Shikamaru Love Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें