Chapter 11

It's been three weeks into Dyrek's trip and I miss him like crazy. We FaceTime

and talk on the phone occasionally but it's not the same. I really need Lexy right now but I haven't seen her all day.

"Hey there camper!" Lexy approached our usual lunch table with her tray.

"Hey." I said wearily.

"No way. You're still upset about Dyrek? We'll hang out this weekend to get your mind off of him. Besides he comes back in a week. I know you love him and stuff but-"

"Hey! Slow down there Lexy. I never said anything about the L word. We've only been together a couple weeks." I said.

"Well sorry." she said beginning to eat.

"No, I am. This weekend I'm gonna make it up to you. We can do something totally crazy like make fake ID's and sneak out and go to a club." I smiled.

"I'll think about that." Lexy giggled.

"Well if it isn't my ex-minions." Amanda pulled up a chair and sat next to us.

"We're not in the mood Amanda." I said.

"Oh but I think you're about to be for what I'm gonna tell you. So my lovely boyfriend Ashton-"

"You guys are back together?" Lexy interrupted with an annoyed look on her face.

"Uh, yes. Now don't interrupt me again or I'll have you publicly humiliated." Amanda said.

"Oh I think you do that to your self perfectly fine on your own." Lexy muttered under her breath.

"Continue Amanda!" I piped in before Lexy said anything else to get her self in trouble.

"Anywhore, my boyfriend Ashton is friends with your little emo boy-toy Dyrek- which I question everyday of my life. And he said that Dyrek's having the time of his life up in Mexico, and he's met some lovely people. He's even thinking of going back soon." Amanda evilly grinned.

"Really Amanda? I don't think you can get lower than you already are. Being a bitchy friend is one thing but ruining my relationship with the guy I really like is a whole other." I stood up from the table, slightly raising my voice.

"Trust me dear, I don't want anything to do with your stupid relationship. But I'm not lying. Ashton told me to tell you because apparently he doesn't want you getting hurt. Whatever that means." Amanda said sashaying from our table, back to hers.

"Hey, don't worry about it. It's probably just Amanda being Amanda." Lexy said trying to calm me down.

"Whatever. I'm not stressing over it. I'm going home early. Tell the teachers I got picked up so they can excuse me." I said gathering my things and exiting the school.

When I got home I couldn't help but to thing if what Amanda was saying was actually true. What if Dyrek did meet beautiful girls and fell in love with them in Mexico. No, I'm sure he wouldn't do something like that. It's not him. I'm just worried and I honestly can't wait any longer to see him. But right now I'm just gonna focus on the amazing weekend I'm about to have with Lexy.

As soon as I woke up Saturday morning, I started packing. I really had to get my mind off of things.

"Um, what do you think you're doing?" my mom asked barging into my room.

"Packing? I thought I told you I was going to Lexy's for the weekend."

"To be honest that went through one ear and came out the other. But you're not going to Lexy's this weekend so you're gonna have to call and cancel." she said.